Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I hope something happens today

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
he could have easily flown back to england for a day...

Seriously, with my limited resources I've come back to the UK for one day during a holiday, have to say Mrs OW wasn't 100% chatty when I got back but hey, needs must. I'm sure Mrs Sherwood would feel the same if he had a fat contract and a nice new job!

carteater

I still think something will happen today, I'll only assume not if there are no posts about managers or kits on twitter or the club website by 8:30, after that I will Accept defeat :(

Last edited:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
1304618376_tumbleweed-gif.gif

TaxiRichieUK

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
i think if anything is going to happen theres going to be a statement relaesed to Naylor and then the club website to state that the club has accepted from southampton for 6.5 million for ulloa

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
New day , news maybe.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Nothing today is my prediction. The bookies odds for all 6 favourites are drifting like the Kon Tiki. Expect an announcement after Pele kicks off next week

SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton
Presumably we have to wait until the Celtic, West Brom, Saints vacancies have been filled as all most of the names in the betting for our vacancy are likely to be interested in those jobs, then we get whoever is left over!
If we held interviews last week as has been reported, then assuming we have made someone an offer, he obviously hasn't accepted yet and is waiting to see if anything better turns up so we could be waiting quite a while yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here