Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I hope after last night no one is discouraged….

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Old bill were concerned about the potential for violence on a saturday over the bank holiday.
Playing the game on Friday night frees up police resources for the expected "naughties" at the Notting Hill Carnival and elsewhere over the bank holiday weekend.

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
im not going..went last season..but standard of football so far this season aint worth a wank !!! so im out of it !!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
im not going..went last season..but standard of football so far this season aint worth a wank !!! so im out of it !!

Is it last week again! You have said you won't be going to anymore games about 50 times! BLah Blah Blah

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
You are getting quite bolshy CS. Is it baecuse you are mixing with Reichy a lot more?

Am I getting bolshy? Possibly with this wideguy guy but he does really get my goat! Perhaps my angriness stems from my new relationship with Das Reich and the fact that he has intimacy issues! I’m sure it will work itself out though.

How are you anyway?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Am I getting bolshy? Possibly with this wideguy guy but he does really get my goat! Perhaps my angriness stems from my new relationship with Das Reich and the fact that he has intimacy issues! I’m sure it will work itself out though.
Hang on, Reichy better not be cheating on me?!! :tantrum: :dasreich:

Phat Baz

Jan 24, 2008
East Sussex
Why is the game being played on a Friday night?

The Police asked for it to be shifted from a Saturday apparently !!!!!
Great move that by the Met so everyone gets of work early , gets bollocking pissed and turns up for a right old East London Knees up in the Brighton end no doubt !!
But will hopefuly still be there with my crash hemet and Star Wars light sabre !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here