Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I hope after last night no one is discouraged….

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
....from going on Friday night?
I was due to be travelling up with five fellow Croydonians, now all but one is claiming to be busy! Bloody cowards.

Is anyone not going because of last night?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Was planning to go and will still go, never had a problem there before and cant see why after a local derby game with an old rival that the Millwall firm would be interested in Brighton too much

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Was planning to go and will still go, never had a problem there before and cant see why after a local derby game with an old rival that the Millwall firm would be interested in Brighton too much
echoed

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
If anything it'll be easier than it already is.

Any Millwall involved last night would be a nut to go anywhere near a Millwall game for a few weeks. Old bill will be on overdrive with their cameras.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
How many Albion fans are people expecting to turn up? I thought around 1500?

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Im still going up. Anyone who knows about football rivalries will know that Millwall and West Ham is going to get tasty so its not really supprised me!

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
I hope Albion supporters aren't put off. The only reason for last night was down to the rivalry. Friday will be a completley different game

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Will be there with the girlfriend at her first football match, she doesn't have a telly and she doesn't read the papers, so hopefuly she wouldn't have seen about last night!

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
I've heard the Millwall can't wait to carck a few ponces skulls after Westham they will be out again with out a doubt.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Couple of their boys who work in the city through a mate of mine - Don't let it put anyone off though. Just watch out as you hit london Bridge.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Anyway why would Brighton be scared as prvious messages state they have taken on the might of..... Chesterfield, Aldershot and Southend!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Will be there with the girlfriend at her first football match, she doesn't have a telly and she doesn't read the papers, so hopefuly she wouldn't have seen about last night!

how does she keep up with Big Brother then?

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Why is the game being played on a Friday night?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here