Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I HIT someones CAR tonight in my BOSSES truck and I'm uninsured

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Had a PRANG tonight in my bosses TRUCK and I'm NOT insured to drive the f***ing thing, now the BLOKE is threatening to go to the OLD bill.

Shall I just LEG it or DENY all knowledge ?

Keep Stum and no one will know a thing

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
Did you notice what damage you had done?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Just explain your situation to the guy and tell him that you'll settle the repair costs in cash, when he comes over with a quote tell him you dont know what he's talking about and he's gone crazy in the brain. Finally retreat to your armchair, light up a fat cuban and cackle to yourself like a bond villain.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Had a PRANG tonight in my bosses TRUCK and I'm NOT insured to drive the f***ing thing, now the BLOKE is threatening to go to the OLD bill.

Shall I just LEG it or DENY all knowledge ?

I saw it happen, you left the pub tripped over nothing, drove the wrong way up a 2 way street whilst sitting in the passenger seat. You had no lights on and prey tell who she was with you but I wouldn't. Anyway I wont tell arsehole.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
THEY are going to BEAT the CRAP out of you until you CONFESS. be EASY on yourself and come quitetly. OTHERWISE I will have to inflict RESTORITIVE JUSTICE ImmEDIATELY on YOU.

CRIMINAL vermin DESERVE NO second CHANCE

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Use this cunning disguise and no one will ever realise it was you.

shia-labeouf-paper-bag-head-02.jpg

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I think this has gone over a few people's heads...

"Someone has hit my car, uninsured should I accept cash? advice please......
Whilst visiting my Mother in law today, her neighbour backed a truck into my parked car. When I wen out to check the damage, it appeared the the damage was to the rear light only. After a quick chat he tells me the Truck is his boss's and he is not on the insurance, so he said for me to get it sorted and he will pay for it with cash. As I know wher he lives I thought this would be OK."

- T'other thread.

It's a 'lol' from me, Ernest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here