Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I heard from a freind

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
This is without a dadow of a shout the biggest news I've seen on here in my 12 years on NSC, quite astounding stuff and almost straight from the horses mouth to boot! Superman, you may have had to create a new userid to protect your anonymity on this delicate issue and we here at NSC salute you, whoever you may be, wherever you may be and however you received this hot news. We owe you a debt and will never forget you, and you can rest assured that you will always be here with us, and not just on the board itself, logging in under your usual userid, but also in our hearts and minds until the day when Joseph Aloisious Barton Jnr runs out onto the pitch at Withdean/Falmer having swapped his fighting black and white stripes for the blue and white ones we know so well.

I think we will remember him long after that. When Joey is lifting the Champions League trophy aloft, then passes is on to Walcott who in turn passes it on to Kerry Mayo, we will all look back at this thread and say wow he was right.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Now I know why you lot have a dig at us newbies!

Superman? Supertwat!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
more chance of aids licking out
Jordan then kate moss then having his cock sucked by britney spears then roasting all 3 than barton coming here

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
After berating this thread in a previous post i have read on a few sites there could be some truth in the rumor.

I can only find it; here, Waco's, and some other random forum with only the one post.

Where else have you seen it? Can you post links?

oh and BBC 606 which gets all its news from here!

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I can only find it; here, Waco's, and some other random forum with only the one post.

Where else have you seen it? Can you post links?

oh and BBC 606 which gets all its news from here!
wind up started by leeds fans

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
wind up started by leeds fans

I know. I just have not seen it "all over the place"

All i have seen, apart from where i have already mentioned about us, is that he will go to spurs or wigan for 2 mill.

I would just like to see where it started from. Who made the first post.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
He would be f***ing brilliant in league1....Though he is a bit of a thug :p
Its all rumours anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here