Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I heard from a freind

Superman

May 23, 2009
That Brighton are apparently making an offer for Joey Barton from Newcastle.

I can't reveal my source although I can reveal that it is a very informative source within Newcastle United and I have a significant amount of trust!

Just remember if it happens where you heard it first...:afro:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
it will never happen

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I before E.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
We should bring lee hughes in aswell, then we can have an entire team of convicts!! YIPPEEEE!! :yahoo:

:dunce:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Bless premiership player on stupid wage to league 1 club who play in an athletics stadium. Seriously surely there must be better rumours to make up

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
What with Barton and Paolucci as transfer targets , the rumours will come in thick and fast now we are heading for the Premier League :ohmy:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I am happy to admit that there may by a change in the wage structure at Brighton now that Bloom is in charge and has a bit of cash. But we could pay our entire squad for what Joey Barton would want to play for us.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
pills.jpg

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
its going to be a looooooong summer

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
This is without a dadow of a shout the biggest news I've seen on here in my 12 years on NSC, quite astounding stuff and almost straight from the horses mouth to boot! Superman, you may have had to create a new userid to protect your anonymity on this delicate issue and we here at NSC salute you, whoever you may be, wherever you may be and however you received this hot news. We owe you a debt and will never forget you, and you can rest assured that you will always be here with us, and not just on the board itself, logging in under your usual userid, but also in our hearts and minds until the day when Joseph Aloisious Barton Jnr runs out onto the pitch at Withdean/Falmer having swapped his fighting black and white stripes for the blue and white ones we know so well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here