Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I hear Nick is back in town. Hoogstraten that is.

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
If you owe him or one of his many subsidiary companies do your self a favour PAY HIM!

Someone told me a story about his trying to get some flats cleared, the little old lady who wouldn't move was flooded out by Nasty Nick's employees who got into the empty flat above, and turned all the taps on....

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Someone told me a story about his trying to get some flats cleared, the little old lady who wouldn't move was flooded out by Nasty Nick's employees who got into the empty flat above, and turned all the taps on....

you do hear some really nasty things about this guy
I have bumped into him a few times first time was while I was an officer in the Scrubs while he was doing time second/third time was while working as an Electrician in some of the places he owned in Brighton and as many bad things you hear about him you hear as many good things.
he had a house in the Norfolk area off Western rd and one lady there was to move from her bedsit to a nice small newly done out one bed flat in Sussex Square same rent and they moved her all this because he simply wanted an empty house to work on.
Don't get me wrong I don't like the guy and will probably now be responsible for 30 pages of rants about how bad he is.
his problem is IMHO that he wants things done yesterday,and don't like hanging about eg:- Portland gate in Hove about which he famously bought councilor Jordan (tory) to tears because he would not stand up to him.
wide boy extraordinaire

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I wonder what would have happened if Hoogie, not Bloom had bailed out Falmer?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Just like this.
294-hamilton-palace.jpeg
It's a bit rubbish when compared to the original...

Castle_Howard_09.jpg

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
go figure.

:lolol:

poor old nick damned if he does damned if he doesnt. the best brighton bad guy since pinkie and everyone on here either says 'who?' or berates him while at the same time revelling in brightons raffish rep.

Last edited:

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
That's what happens when you let Packham and Clarke loose on a project.LOL.PMSL.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Mr Hoogstraten said: “We have had a purge recently on tenants who have persistently caused us problems and just last week forfeited the lease on the New Madeira Hotel and Funky Fish Nightclub on Marine Parade where there were arrears of over £50,000.”

He said The Royal Pavilion Town House Hotel in Regency Square had had arrears of £10,000, Paddingtons nursery in Preston Road owed over £10,000 and the New Hero nightclub at Dyke Road over £20,000

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here