Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I have...

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Barratts are completely amateurish at a local level. We bought a house from them in 2000 , we had no mortgage to arrange and did a part-exchange to pay off the existing mortgage on the old house. I personally think they thought we were going to pull out at the last minute and after we exchanged contracts they started to shit their pants as they knew the house wouldn't be finished on time. You know how ridiculous things are when you start the snagging list and end up with over 180 snags , the majority of which should have been done BEFORE we moved in. If Barratts went down the shitter I would just :lolol: and :wave: to the lot of them.

Whilst I can understand your personal issues regarding Barratts, and I am sure every single one of us can think of a company we have had a rough deal with, but more and more people going out of work will not help anyone in the end.

And the worst of it is, it will be the higher management / directors who will have put pressure on the everyday employees, and they wont be the ones who ultimately suffer through lack of work, so whilst laughing and waving goodbye to a company is all well and good from your point of view, it is the working man that suffers.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Does "sp" stand for slim president?

I'd convinced myself there was a 'h' in there somewhere, but as it was 5:45am, when I posted, I really couldn't be arsed to find out!.

Obhama
Obahma
Obamha.

Just goes to show how sh*te your brain is, 1st thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here