Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I have read Southerns website but may as well read The Famous Five. Anyone know...

D

Deleted User X18H

..whats REALLY happening with the trains today?

Cheers.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Have you finished your Secret Seven book then

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Tim nice but dim

D

Deleted User X18H

Live running information : Southern

Up until 10:30 at Preston Park

Trains to London are shown as On Time
Trains from London are shown as running a few minutes late.

Yeah so says Enid Blyton. In this weather the sparks and flashes caused by trains picking up the conductor rail are visible to everyone. Plus you can hear the trains a lot more in the snow. I ain't hear or seen nothing all morning.

Timmy WILL go to the ball! Hoorah!
Not if it's a tea dance in Littlehampton.

The 12:27 from Preston Park is shown as CANCELLED.

My experience of the Live Running Times pages on the Southern website is that the information is usually fairly good. At least in the short term - ie next 45 minutes or so.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Not if it's a tea dance in Littlehampton.

The 12:27 from Preston Park is shown as CANCELLED.

My experience of the Live Running Times pages on the Southern website is that the information is usually fairly good. At least in the short term - ie next 45 minutes or so.

Thanks Lord B will use this site in future. Happy Christmas to you. (Even if you are tempted to turn Tory...)

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
From what I could see earlier, the last train back tonight is at 2200ish so don't get caught out by that if you're on the razz.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Southern trains ran well today. Wasted journey up to London though for the Arsenal match. Found out it was off near Victoria but had a few jars at Archway. Feel knackered now.

Announcement was that last train was getting to Brighton at 9pm tonight.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Southern trains ran well today. Wasted journey up to London though for the Arsenal match. Found out it was off near Victoria but had a few jars at Archway. Feel knackered now.

Announcement was that last train was getting to Brighton at 9pm tonight.

I was brought up in Archway. Is it still a shithole? What pub did you go to? Is the Archway Tavern still there?

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I was brought up in Archway. Is it still a shithole? What pub did you go to? Is the Archway Tavern still there?

It's not bad. A lot of worse places in London. Went to the Lion, an Irish pub opposite the tube station. Bus broke down in the snow going up Highgate hill. :lolol: Summed up today. Oh and yes the Archway Tavern is still standing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here