Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I have now left the Army

oldboy

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Yeah I agree.....you dished it out & you got it back

Your job filled tomorow if u left.. Sonny is a term like alright jonh. Im a cockney u wont ever meet one again in your life be grateful to talk to me. London is a shitole england means nothing to me nothing.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Shorditch to catford.. Army in croydon never there all abroad in afgahan falklands. Etc. If you think englands great your off ya head its a shitole no jobs expensive no houseing nhs shit blah blah. And as far as your job millons on dole take that job.

Aaah I think you misunderstand.
I'm a full time parent carer therefore my hours are 24 hours a day everyday. I'm never not off duty so to speak which is why I'm awake now & will still be awake after you have slept & woken again.
Don't think it's legal to employ somebody for those hours & even they did then the nhs that you say is in a state already would have to pay for 4 trained nurses to cover my shift & then more to trained nurses to cover the previous jobs of the nurses that would be doing my shifts leaving the nhs in even more of a state.
Why do you think that full time stay at home carers are estimated to save the British taxpayer somewhere around 70 billion each year ?

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Your job filled tomorow if u left.. Sonny is a term like alright jonh. Im a cockney u wont ever meet one again in your life be grateful to talk to me. London is a shitole england means nothing to me nothing.

If England means nothing to you then why do think I should be grateful to talk to you because you are a cockney ?

oldboy

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Aaah I think you misunderstand.
I'm a full time parent carer therefore my hours are 24 hours a day everyday. I'm never not off duty so to speak which is why I'm awake now & will still be awake after you have slept & woken again.
Don't think it's legal to employ somebody for those hours & even they did then the nhs that you say is in a state already would have to pay for 4 trained nurses to cover my shift & them more to trained nurses to cover the previous jobs of the nurses that would be doing my shifts leaving the nhs in even more of a state.
Why do you think that full time stay at home carers are estimated to save the British somewhere around 70 billion each year ?

Another medal hunter no one asked u to be a carer if u dont like it get another job plenty do your job your two a penny sonny. Why is it every ***** a carer these days countrys gone to the dogs.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Another medal hunter no one asked u to be a carer if u dont like it get another job plenty do your job your two a penny sonny. Why is it every ***** a carer these days countrys gone to the dogs.

What you on about no one asked me, it's my son you idiot & no I'm not a ****ing carer of some kid with ADHD or something like that its a terminal illness, I ain't going into it but its not 24 hour around clock supervision for something silly is it.

Also how am i a medal hunter ? you asked why I don't leave my job..... My job involves keeping my son breathing so I explained to you why I couldn't leave my job as that would mean walking out on my family.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011

You moan the nhs is a ****ing mess & then moan that I should get another job instead of freeing up effectively 8 trained nhs nurses by doing it myself at home you ****ing dunce

Oldboy, you really are a prize cock aren't you. You put a quote up from tezz79 that clearly includes the words "parent carer" then try and give it billy-big-spuds to him about the "job" he does. If you spent a bit less time trying to sound like some badly scripted out-cut from Lock Stock,and a modicum of effort in acutally reading what others are saying you would look less of a complete tool.......SONNY

oldboy

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
What you on about no one asked me, it's my son you idiot & no I'm not a ****ing carer of some kid with ADHD or something like that its a terminal illness, I ain't going into it but its not 24 hour around clock supervision for something silly is it.

Also how am i a medal hunter ? you asked why I don't leave my job..... My job involves keeping my son breathing so I explained to you why I couldn't leave my job as that would mean walking out on my family.

I thought u said u was a carer ie in a nurseing home i apologise. . I still reckon the thread is out of order there was no reason to give it the army bit hes def touting. hope ya nipper gets better my mum had blood cancer i got no help from the nhs ile be honest with ya i detest this country detezt it.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
I thought u said u was a carer ie in a nurseing home i apologise. . I still reckon the thread is out of order there was no reason to give it the army bit hes def touting. hope ya nipper gets better my mum had blood cancer i got no help from the nhs ile be honest with ya i detest this country detezt it.

No worries mate fair play.
& there are plenty of things I hate about this country too & maybe there was no reason to bring the army into it but I'm one of those that will always defend the British troops for putting their lives on the line for what (they believe) is in the interest of us & our country even if it isn't, it's the government that have questions to answer in that department

oldboy

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
No worries mate fair play.
& there are plenty of things I hate about this country too & maybe there was no reason to bring the army into it but I'm one of those that will always defend the British troops for putting their lives on the line for what (they believe) is in the interest of us & our country even if it isn't, it's the government that have questions to answer in that department

Have u thought about moving to france my eldest daughter lives there said health service is good

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
I havnt mate he's undergone a lot of open heart surgery here among lots of other things & fortunately for us his care has always been flawless (touch wood) so never really had the need to question the care & treatment he gets although I know this is not always the case but we've been really lucky.
Also have a big family around us who's help is irreplaceable so it kind of makes sense for us to stay here, well unless things changed of course

oldboy

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
You sound like you got the world on ya shoulders and ya prob a youngish bloke. I just read this book about a german he got caught in a trap in russia in the war this bloke and his comrades went through hell real hell he said at the end of the book after that he never moaned about anything again. At palace home games i sit there and my mind drifts off to things that have happened in my life i come from a poor backgound i became a career criminal i joined the army but it didnt suit me. I came out straight back to crime without crime i wouldnt have anything ive got a house and a few quid. When i see people in your position i think of that german all that phisical a mental stress so remember he came through it so you can come through it.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
You sound like you got the world on ya shoulders and ya prob a youngish bloke. I just read this book about a german he got caught in a trap in russia in the war this bloke and his comrades went through hell real hell he said at the end of the book after that he never moaned about anything again. At palace home games i sit there and my mind drifts off to things that have happened in my life i come from a poor backgound i became a career criminal i joined the army but it didnt suit me. I came out straight back to crime without crime i wouldnt have anything ive got a house and a few quid. When i see people in your position i think of that german all that phisical a mental stress so remember he came through it so you can come through it.

You sound like a good bet for a confiscation order if you got your house through crime and have a few quid. Have you been in prison if so I'm sure with your attitude you most certainly got bent up at some time.

Last edited:

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I personally think oldboy is just someone's idea of a laugh that has gone a bit wrong, as in its not funny. Sounds like a load of old bullshite to me but who knows. He will be telling us next he was the part of the Richardsons, don't say you were by be way as it will backfire

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
**** off you cock !!!
That's your opinion & even if true the boys out there are not knowingly joining up for that reason are they.
Go burn some poppies or something you ****

it is not an opinion - it is objective truth - research it for a year and come back to me. Also, if someone is killing people on an order and not researching the reasons that makes that human a pawn, mind controlled - and is really toxic and should be quarantined or something.

a big shame huh?

OK, to set the record straight. The purpose of the thread was to:

a. let the good folk of NSC know what I am doing so if you wanted something done, I can help you out with something that will not cost the earth. (NSC rates!)
b. Thoughts on my username

Certainly did not want to end up as a binfest! Just wanted the guys of NSC know that they can go to a trusted source if they ever require it. Likwise, if I needed help with a car for example, I would come on here and ask for advice, and if it means that my custom goes to a NSCer, brilliant.I am not touting.

Oldboy - understand where you are coming from (to a degree) but the services are just a platform. You need to know that it is a game early on and that you are not indispensible. I know a lot of my ex service mates have fallen on hard times and I do my best to help whenever I can. Oh, and before you say it, no I'm not medal hunting. Just doing the right thing by people whom I have a great sense of empathy with.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here