Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I have my Hull tickets and was going to buy Burnley tickets as well ...

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
... but am having second thoughts; I will wait and see how it goes on Saturday. Hopefully tonight was just a 'Blott on the Landscape'!

You're not sure if you want to support the team at Burnley or not, you will wait to see if we do well at Hull to decide if it's worth it.

Yeah nice.

Football fans don't come much worse than you.

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
I am not sure what kind of answer people expect from these threads?

' yeah your right, let's all not go, in fact let's all not support the team at all based on one bad result'

'well if <insert name here> isn't going to the <insert game here> then neither am I'

'yeah Iam having second thoughts too, let's have second thoughts together'

'iam so sorry<insert name here> your feeling that way, how can the wisdom of NSC help you in our time of need?'

'youre right we all agree'

'you're wrong none of us agree'

'you're partly wrong and partly right, some of us may agree and some may not'

'fixtures'

'hen'

'where can I find the Gosbts ringtone to download on my phone when Iam not at the Burnley or Hull games'

I think that about covers it?

So what have we decided then?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I shall not bother going to Hull now. That was a shower of shit tonight and i'm not paying the best part of £150 to watch it in the flesh.

Glad I won't have to stand next to you; just a shame I have to drive through your home county on the way.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I am not sure what kind of answer people expect from these threads?

' yeah your right, let's all not go, in fact let's all not support the team at all based on one bad result'

'well if <insert name here> isn't going to the <insert game here> then neither am I'

'yeah Iam having second thoughts too, let's have second thoughts together'

'iam so sorry<insert name here> your feeling that way, how can the wisdom of NSC help you in our time of need?'

'youre right we all agree'

'you're wrong none of us agree'

'you're partly wrong and partly right, some of us may agree and some may not'

'fixtures'

'hen'

'where can I find the Gosbts ringtone to download on my phone when Iam not at the Burnley or Hull games'

I think that about covers it?

So what have we decided then?
illuminati.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Oooh my football team doesn't win every single game, so I'm not going to watch them anymore!

We're Brighton & Hove Albion and we're in the Championship for f*** sake. We aren't Barcelona. If you can't handle your team losing the odd game then I suggest you go and support Man City instead.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Actually no, and never have been. Brighton through and through. For more years than I care to remember. My computer skills maybe a little behind the times but my support for the Albion is not. Can you say the same?

If you say you are Brighton through and through then why on earth, after two incredibly successful seasons (in relation to the last two decades) would you decide to skip a game because of a first round league cup defeat? If you had done the same in the 2010/11 season when we lost to Northampton town, you would have missed the most incredible season.

It baffles me, after a very successful pre season, including a win over the current European champions and a draw against the current champions of our division, that because of one poor performance any would decide against going to the next match.

If this is the attitude of our fans then I'd hate to see what the attendances drop to if we get promoted and end up getting hammered a fair few times by the big clubs.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Ffs were Brighton, that's the way it is! I'm going to Hull & Burnley and too right, it's a f***ing long way home when you lose! After 30 odd years you take the good and bad, if we do well f***ing great, if we don't what you gonna do? Feel sad and move on, come home to your family/hubby/girl whatever and kick the cat! Wouldn't it be boring if we won everything, can you afford to go to wembley 3 times a year? Champions leagues finals in uzbezisafganazabijanistan? Were Brighton that's how we roll :) having said all that, we were shit tonight :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here