Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I have heard through my various 'sauces' that the Leeds game is live in the Cobden..

D

Deleted User X18H

....Arms tomorrow.

I bet this is fixtures. Or fixture.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Can't see it on streams! Posh v Wetsham is though. :shrug:

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Peterboro game now off due to frozen pitch. Will they now pick another championship game do you think?

Looks like they've gone for Ipswich - Middlesborough.

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
I could swear at the start of the season that Albion said Leeds were streaming the match through their offiical wesbsite for a fee but only people who lived in Indonesia or Gibraltar or some old guff like that. Has the bloke in the pub done through a contact that way perhaps?

J2 BHA

NSC Patron
Jul 28, 2004
I am posting this on behalf of the landlord of The Cobden who is a mate and has had loads of calls this morning asking if he's showing the game:

The Cobden will not have the Leeds game on today, I would love to have it on mind you!

Cheers

Ade Street
Landlord of The Cobden

D

Deleted User X18H

I am posting this on behalf of the landlord of The Cobden who is a mate and has had loads of calls this morning asking if he's showing the game:

The Cobden will not have the Leeds game on today, I would love to have it on mind you!

Cheers

Ade Street
Landlord of The Cobden

Well my sauces have let me down it's been Con. Boy I feel silly. But if a few had turned up on the off chance, he would have been made up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here