Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I have been SAYING for YEARS we needed a FOREIGN manager

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I think I MUST have been the only PERSON on NSC who has SAID for YEARS that we needed a FOREIGN manager instead of the ENGLISH failures that Dick Tight kept appointing.
You only NEED to look at the INSTANT impact that Gas Poyet has had to REALISE that we are now in the Bloom ERA where NON league numpties like Salde and FAILURES like Adams will not be TOLERATED.
Why is there a FOREIGN manager of England ? Because English managers are no GOOD and the most SUCCESSFUL manager of England is a SWEDE.
This is WHY Bloom was RIGHT to listen to my DEMANDS that he appoint a FOREIGN manager and not a CHEAP option like Dick Tight would have DONE.
Hopefully he will LISTEN to my other DEMAND and SACK Dick Tight from the presidency and GIVE it to SOMEONE more DESERVING like me.

UP THE ARS

GAS AND MAURICES BLUE AND WHITE ARMY

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
0/10

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I think I MUST have been the only PERSON on NSC who has SAID for YEARS that we needed a FOREIGN manager instead of the ENGLISH failures that Dick Tight kept appointing.
You only NEED to look at the INSTANT impact that Gas Poyet has had to REALISE that we are now in the Bloom ERA where NON league numpties like Salde and FAILURES like Adams will not be TOLERATED.
Why is there a FOREIGN manager of England ? Because English managers are no GOOD and the most SUCCESSFUL manager of England is a SWEDE.
This is WHY Bloom was RIGHT to listen to my DEMANDS that he appoint a FOREIGN manager and not a CHEAP option like Dick Tight would have DONE.
Hopefully he will LISTEN to my other DEMAND and SACK Dick Tight from the presidency and GIVE it to SOMEONE more DESERVING like me.

UP THE ARS

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

How can you say that you idiot? :tosser: Dick Knight saved the club and if it wasn't for him you wouldn't have a club to support.

:thumbsup:

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003

UP THE ARS

I give it 2 whole weeks before you post a 'Gas - in or out' poll.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here