Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I have a spare ticket for the game tomorrrow...

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
The ticked was originally for my wife! She is now looking after the kids as we couldn't get a sitter, and my brother said he would take it. Just got a call from him saying that he can't now go, something to do with his kid - i stopped listening and hung up! To be honest he isn't the biggest football fan in the world but i thought he understood about this game.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Well, respect for you for posting your spare ticket on NSC, you will make one fan very happy.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The ticked was originally for my wife! She is now looking after the kids as we couldn't get a sitter, and my brother said he would take it. Just got a call from him saying that he can't now go, something to do with his kid - i stopped listening and hung up! To be honest he isn't the biggest football fan in the world but i thought he understood about this game.

Couldn't you have got your brother and his kid and gf to sit yours in the first place

somersetwest

Sep 25, 2005
Brighton
I've got a mate over from the USA, last minute, who would bite your hand off for a ticket. A long-term fan but unexpectedly in town on the biggest day in the club's history, he's planning on turning up at The Swan/AMEX in the hope someone, somewhere, is looking to offload a ticket. I'm sure someone he would pay over the odds. He's sorting his dad's garden in Ovingdean today. Any chance?

postie mick

Aug 5, 2011
I have been let down by my brother, as he now can't get a pass from his mrs to come and watch the game! So i have a spare ticket in west stand lower, will sell for face value £30. Happy to meet in a pub in lewes or outside AMEX.

PM if interested. Thanks Nathan.

:albion2:
i would give £45 pounds for your ticket if its still up for grabs

somersetwest

Sep 25, 2005
Brighton
Is the ticket still up for grabs, at face value?

If so, a genuine fan at 01273 303372 would feel his airfare over from North Carolina was all worthwhile.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
The admin doesn't welcome touts on this board. Touts are scum. :)

A tout is surely someone selling a ticket at above the face value. Someone offering more money for a ticket offered at face value is surely just desperate to go to the game?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
A tout is surely someone selling a ticket at above the face value. Someone offering more money for a ticket offered at face value is surely just desperate to go to the game?

Yes, but it's encouraging people to ask for more than the face value of their ticket, so the person that succumbs and pays more is a touts bitch!

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
I think it it was probably the fact that the registered date was only Aug 11 ( and this being the only post) that gave the impression the ticket may be to sell on - therefore touting.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Just perhaps. He Doesn't want to go, to scared to tell Nathan so his wife has got the blame.Obviously, just a guess. But trying to be fair.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here