Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I have a spare Sparks ticket for tomorrow night at The Dome

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
PM me if you would like it. You get the added bonus of sitting next to me and [MENTION=292]thedonkeycentrehalf[/MENTION]. If you ask us politely we might even let you sit between us..but only for a short while.

i'll be Goofing Off work early to see the Greatest Show On Earth with my mate Roger, we'll be sitting Upstairs, so ther'll be no Complaints from us, have a few beers in the lord (Half)nelson before hand, just to Get In The Swing, won't have too many though, don't want any funny Looks Looks Looks if I start dancing around like i've got Angst In My Pants after all It Ain't 1918

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Ron was a bit toooooo Hitler-esque for my liking on Top of the Pops, and created murmurings of anxiety :mad:

repomanse25

Jan 17, 2009
hove
im going to this just to keep a mate company, yes i was drunk when i agreed, then i hear its just the two of them doing a raw version of there albums! i only know 3 songs and hate two of them!

best twenty quid i've spent ina long time, i'm getting too old for this beer lark though! it wasn't everyones cup of tea with no band and all that but for someone that's been listening to sparks for 39 years out of their 45 on this planet it was paradise, for me i personally thought the highlight was 'Under The Table With Her' "I give a yelp an they throw me a cutlet, somebody pats her hayyer, hayyerrr......."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here