Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I have a girlfriend who matters sometimes

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
On Thursday, my girlfriend will be 34. She's lovely, has an untouchable mind and often ignores my eternal stuttering dribble. I'm going to take to an urban farm for a bit of the afternoon. In the morning, i have a psychiatrist to test me in the wake of my previous accident. That oughtn't fill the whole occasion though.
Any ideas on what i should do with the girlfriend on her special day though?
We're both veggie and wouldn't mind some music, or art, or summink to hold hands with maybe.
We be in London.

Last edited:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Meade's_Ball said:

Any ideas on what i should do with the girlfriend on her special day though?
...summink to hold hands with maybe.

Try holding hands with each other. I find women like that

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Get some vegetables, some music and some art to look at and then f*** up her the arse.

Whilst holding hands.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
roger her silly

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Or there again, you could just hold hands and cuddle

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The People's Musical

Blood Brothers

By Willy Russell

Over 100,000 people have already seen this fabulous production. Every night audiences stood and cheered. See it for yourself and understand why!

Hailed by critics as 'the greatest musical of the decade', this international smash hit has scooped up four awards for Best Musical in London, seven Tony nominations on Broadway and receives a standing ovation at every performance - Blood Brothers is truly unforgettable.
Group Discount Available
Groups of 10+: £17.50(excluding Sat eve)
£19.50 from 6th March.
School Groups of 8+: £14.50(excluding Sat eve)
Teachers Resource Pack and Workshops Available

Special Upstage Offer
Two for one on top price (exc. Fri & Sat)

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
LONDON'S BEST HAUNTED TOURS

Internationally acclaimed author and ghost walk Richard Jones offers several haunted tours around the older and more sinister streets of London.

You can join him on a journey through the twilight hours exploring the Alleyways and Shadows of the Old City. You can follow him into the churchyards of the metropolis on his original and higly popular Ghosts, Ghouls and Graveyards Tour. You can follow him thrugh the cobbled alleways around the Tower of London on his famous City of Dreadful Night jaunt, or you can venture into the glimmering world of gaslit London, on his truly creepy Sweeney Todd and Other Demons Walk.

Richard has been devising and leading ghost walks around London since 1982, far longer than the majority of London Walks guides. But he is also the author of 12 best selling books on Haunted Britain and Ireland, and probably knows more about haunted London than any other guide.

So ensure that if you are planning to take a London ghost walk, you don't get fobbed off with second best. Ensure that you only join London's master of the macabre on a truly chilling and haunting series of original London ghost Walks.

http://www.london-walks.co.uk

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
The Producers - if you can get tickets. Funniest West End show ever.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
If it is nice early evening the walk across Waterloo Bridge should do it. It is one of the great sights of the world.

A good activity is the Whispering Gallery at St Pauls. If you can manage the steps and have not been there before it is very impressive and you can stand at opposite sides of the Dome and whisper sweet nothings. It really does work. You do have to pay unless you can convince them you are a worshipper.

If you are not that mobile - go on the London Eye at dusk. Touristy - but also impressive (as per barreloffun).

Last edited:

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
Go for a spicy Beanburger at the Wimpey - the menu's now have pictures of London Attractions (Big Ben etc) which means that you don't have to go on the Eye to see them.

You can then get back to your flat for some loving.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Blood Brothers = Post play Shag

" Guaranteed by Uncle Spielberg 20/2/06 "

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here