Votes: 21 67.7%
  • leave it!!!??

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Pop it at the bottom of the blister. Drain the fluid but leave the skin on top. Clean it with a sterile wipe, tape over the top with blister plasters/zinc oxide plaster if you can get it from the chemist.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Christ that would hurt kev, are you crazy? Probably a bit of a passion killer too! Also, how likely is it that a guy of 18 is going to have a wife?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
blister.jpg

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
brightonfan_86 said:
I didn't know he was 18, i thought he was much older then that.

On what grounds?

If I didn't know the little rascal I'd say he posts like a 14 year old... not un like someone else kev..:lolol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
MYOB said:
You can vote? :ohmy:

scary isnt it?

as for popping it during sex, that is so romantic kev, how you have not got a girlfried really is beyond me

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
brightonfan_86 said:
Because i'm bloody ugly thats why. :(

i was thinking more along the lines of you using a chat up line like 'come to bed darling and we can pop each others blisters'

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Scotty M said:
i was thinking more along the lines of you using a chat up line like 'come to bed darling and we can pop each others blisters'

:lolol:, i have abit more decorum then that, it will be of lines of i'm a professional tennis player and i have played in all of the Grand slams, and i have a porsche what is outside the club or bar and would you want to come home, to my big mansion to play abit of tennis with me.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
brightonfan_86 said:
:lolol:, i have abit more decorum then that, it will be of lines of i'm a professional tennis player and i have played in all of the Grand slams, and i have a porsche what is outside the club or bar and would you want to come home, to my big mansion to play abit of tennis with me.

that may also explain it:glare:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here