Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I hate Falmer Residents

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What a desicable bunch of utterly revlolting human beings the residents of Falmer are. What a load of contemptable pitiful and pathetic people on Falmer Parish Council. They have alienated just about everyone from all walks of life in the Brighton area now. Is there anyone left for them to insult and slag off ?. I truely hate that blot on the landscape Falmer now. Who do they think they are, where the feck do they think they live, they seem to be deluded into thinking they live in an idylic rural setting in the middle of the Lake District or something with their very own mini Lake Windermere , The Falmer Pond in the middle of it.

How can 100 people stop the wishes of 60000 people, how, how is it possible.

They will try any underhand trick in the book to spread their lies and scare mongering. They have no boundaries to which they will sink.

They are revolting human beings. They are nimby's yes, they are anti democracy, they are the worst kind of pretend middle / upper class idiots we have the misfortune to come up against.

I had the misfortune of sitting amongst them at the council meeting and they were snooty ill informed bigots.

I will love it just love it when we win Falmer, I hope they f*** off away to somewhere else as they will have plenty of people who will want to buy their houses and use the Falmer facilities as football fans have money as well.

JUST FECKING PISS OFF AND NEVER COME BACK YOU BASTARDS.

That is all.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I just had to get it off my chest, Nurse where's my pills
???

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Al, this Falmer saga really is not good for my health :angry:

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Here's a little something to cheer you up, Gareth!
fab_falmer1.jpg

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
"There are stadium supporters there. Trust me I know"

If so, why haven't they been more outspoken? Surely these people have the opportunity to show up the NIMBys for what they are?

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Notters said:

If so, why haven't they been more outspoken? Surely these people have the opportunity to show up the NIMBys for what they are?

Its not that simple tho, its a small place where most people just keep themselves to themselves.

I know at least one who would rather put money into the club than personally stand up and be isolated in the village that his parents grew up in, after all its a small part of life and there are more important things going on.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
One of THE worst places to have a house is within hearing distance of a busy main road. The constant drone of traffic noise is much much worse than living in a city.

The whole of Falmer village is blighted by the noise of the A27. The residents are already trapped in a village where it is impossible to get away from traffic noise 24 hours a day. If they open their bedroom windows on a summer night they will not be able to sleep. Why anyone with a grain of common sense would choose to live adjacent to a trunk road beggars belief.

The constant traffic noise will most certainly have driven them mad, although their original decision to live there must have resulted from a complete lack of common sense.

When you take these factors into consideration is it surprising that they hold irrational views regarding matters such as having a stadium in the neighbourhood.

The fact is they should welcome the stadium. At least the cheering of the Albion fans will drown out the traffic noise that blights their lives.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Falmer Church is very picturesque, of that there is no doubt. Did you know , that the Church and a lot of the land around it were given to Anne of Cleves as part of the divorce settlement by Henry V111.

Its just a shame the people who live in that village are so anti everything...its also a shame they did not show so much "fight" when the University Buildings were started in Satnmer park...now that is certainly an area of outstanding natural beauty.......

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
My argument is that I think the property prices will actually rise not fall as they have around Withdean as many football fans with a bit of money would love to live there with the ground and facilities on the door. Therefore they can all cash in, thank the club and just f*** right off somewhere else in the countryside :angry:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Uncle Spielberg said:
My argument is that I think the property prices will actually rise not fall as they have around Withdean as many football fans with a bit of money would love to live there with the ground and facilities on the door. Therefore they can all cash in, thank the club and just f*** right off somewhere else in the countryside :angry:

Unusually I would agree, just look at all those SAPS trying to buy up houses around the Emirites, its not as if most Falmer residents will even see the Stadium from where they are.

bailey

Sep 24, 2005
Seafront Brighton
Notters said:

Er....Derek Chapman lives in Falmer doesn't he?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here