Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I had a dream.

Kev the Ape

I had a wonderful dream last night, A European knockout cup. You have 9 countrys, We have english league including premier league, championship, league 1 and league 2, french league, Spanish league, German league, Greek league, Italian league, Belgian league, Dutch league, Portugese league. And you can get drawn against any club in Europe.

And you play each other once. untill you get to the final and get crowned the best team in Europe.

We got through to the 3rd round but we lost to Lyon.

Anyone think the idea is good?

Last edited:

Kev the Ape

Kev the Ape said:
I had a wonderful dream last night, A European knockout cup. You have 9 countrys, We have english league including premier league, championship, league 1 and league 2, french league, Spanish league, German league, Greek league, Italian league, Belgian league, Dutch league, Portugese league. And you can get drawn against any club in Europe.

And you play each other once. untill you get to the final and get crowned the best team in Europe.

We got through to the 3rd round but we lost to Lyon.

Anyone think the dream is good?

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Another wet dream was it mate:lolol: how the F**K can a team with no money afford to go to bulgaria to play against some two bit second hand team just for the opportunity to play another 2 bob side .

you can be a right plonker sometimes Kev :shootself

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
The fact that there are teams in the premiership of all the EU countries you excluded that would DESTROYall League 2 teams and most League 1 teams shows how stupid that is

It'd have to be the premier league of every country in Europe. And only their top teams...

Wait, don't we have this already? Isn't it called the "Champions League"?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
you've got to have a dream , if you don't have a dream , how you going to have a dream come true?

:)jester: )

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i'm dreaming of a white christmas , just like the ones i used to know

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here