We think U.K.darn good place!
Too darn good forthe white man race.

If they no like us,they can scram,
Got lots of room in Pakistan.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I've just been fired from my job at the wines & spirits section in Tesco. A Paki came in and asked me to recommend a good port. I said "Dover, now f*** off". :down:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Most amusing. Can't really see you being able to buy a house on the dole money though.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I am flabbergasted, what a load of tosh. How about a poem describing the people who have migrated to Britain and made a valuable contribution to our country and society.

Not only is it racist, it contradicts itself. As Gully points out, there are two very different types of immigrant - those that are out for everything they can get and those that move to make a genuine contribution. The ones that claim all the benefits are the exact opposite of those that work to buy their own homes.

pigsinspace

Aug 31, 2005
ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS POEM

did you read that bit?
Ok if its rascist then I guess I must be as well...
Also the others who thouth it funny must also be racist.. its a bit of fun, in fact there are a lot more truth there than fiction..

I know we live in a PC world but I am not PC if you want to live like that fine.

just look around the outside world.. and ask any man/women his opinion on

ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION
its not as rosy as Blair and you lot seem to think....

This is the same poem that was circulating years ago, except it finished with alternative verses.

Take your pick:-

We think Canada darn good place!
Too darn good for the white man race.
If they no like us, they can scram,

or:-

We think America darn good place!
Too darn good for white man race.

or even:-

We think AUSTRALIA darn good place!
Too darn good for white man race.

Bog-standard racist rubbish.

You know I was talking to a workmate on Thursday about immigration. I asked him how come he never complained about the shed loads of Americans who come to this country and take the jobs in the city firms. He at least had the grace to look slightly embarassed over his inability to answer.

readingstockport said:
You know I was talking to a workmate on Thursday about immigration. I asked him how come he never complained about the shed loads of Americans who come to this country and take the jobs in the city firms. He at least had the grace to look slightly embarassed over his inability to answer.

Funny, isn't it. Immigrants only seem to be a problem if they've got brown skin.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
What percentage of people in Britain are descended from immigrants, whether that be second, third or even fourth generation? My guess is that the figure is pretty high, if you have a surname that isn't particularly Anglo-Saxon in nature then the chances are that your fore-fathers moved here from somewhere else.

We are a country made up from many diverse ethnic groups, people have come here for a variety of differing reasons, whether that be economic, by invitation (thinking of West Indians who came here after WWII to work on the buses and railways) or to escape persecution (Jews, Vietnamese and East African Asians, etc). It is one of the things that I am proud of, how boring it would be if we were all the same, like some countries that I will not even bother to mention.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Safeway said:
Not only is it racist, it contradicts itself. As Gully points out, there are two very different types of immigrant - those that are out for everything they can get and those that move to make a genuine contribution. The ones that claim all the benefits are the exact opposite of those that work to buy their own homes.

Fine points, the problem is that when you call for action to be taken against the ones that are no good you are STILL labelled a racist.

pigsinspace

Aug 31, 2005
Fine points, the problem is that when you call for action to be taken against the ones that are no good you are STILL labelled a racist.

Exactly...I have no problems in anyone coming here as long as they work and contribute to the country.
What I object to is the Illegals, who arrive on the back of trucks etc,
And its also bollocks to say that Illegals get NO benefits, who gives them housing while their claims etc are being sorted.

This country needs to folow suit of the others and when they are caught they are kept in a Camp/ prison NOT housed in a town and are deported back to the last country they wre in before arriving in the UK.
The only reason so many arrive here is because of the soft touch that the UK has a world wide reputation for.

So If I dont Like ILLEGAL Immigration I must be a rascist.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
looney said:

You know, UN PC it may be to say so but, you're right.

IMHO a xxxx's a xxxx no matter what colour they are.

However I do think that we can afford some sympathy when people are in such a shit situation that they feel they have to leave their homes,family and friends, travel thousands of miles at great risk in the hands of gangsters in the vain hope of a better future for themselves and their families. I'm not saying we should let people stay if we catch up with them just that we should deal with them sympathetically and with understanding.

As for the poem, racist shit..

Last edited:

pigsinspace said:
Exactly...I have no problems in anyone coming here as long as they work and contribute to the country.
What I object to is the Illegals, who arrive on the back of trucks etc,
And its also bollocks to say that Illegals get NO benefits, who gives them housing while their claims etc are being sorted.

This country needs to folow suit of the others and when they are caught they are kept in a Camp/ prison NOT housed in a town and are deported back to the last country they wre in before arriving in the UK.
The only reason so many arrive here is because of the soft touch that the UK has a world wide reputation for.

So If I dont Like ILLEGAL Immigration I must be a rascist.
Not all "illegal" immigrants are here on the scrounge. Quite a lot of them are hard working, underpaid and exploited. The rest of us get more back from them than they get from us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here