Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I got the 0634 from Preston Park this morning...

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
I watched Heroes. It was quite good. I'm now watching Numb3rs.

D

Deleted User X18H

I was moved to tears to see Trigger there tonight.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
..arrived in the City at 7.45 have negotiated some very difficult claims with some particularly tough Lloyds Undwerwriters ,left work at 17.25 caught the 17.45 Eastbourne (change Haywards) got toPreston P at 18.48 home at 1856 and I will make kick off for 1945 at the Withdean

I am a bloody Hero......................be a Hero too .................soon!!!!!!!!!

WILL YOU PLEASE JUST SHUT THE f*** UP

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I got up at 8am had a shit, went to work , drove home and couldn't be bothered to go to the paint pot, had half a bottle of red wine, 3 fags, had a meal of smoked haddock with new potatoes and sweetcorn, watched I'm a celebrity and went to bed at 11.15 pm.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I got up at 8am had a shit, went to work , drove home and couldn't be bothered to go to the paint pot, had half a bottle of red wine, 3 fags, had a meal of smoked haddock with new potatoes and sweetcorn, watched I'm a celebrity and went to bed at 11.15 pm.

You should be absolutely ashamed of yourself.

Red Wine with fish?

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I woke up, had a wank, went back to sleep again before finally getting up at 1pm-ish, then I made some food and then went back to bed to eat it, then I got up and watched some telly, then didnt really do much for the rest of the day!

I AM a HERO!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I woke up, had a wank, went back to sleep again before finally getting up at 1pm-ish, then I made some food and then went back to bed to eat it, then I got up and watched some telly, then didnt really do much for the rest of the day!

I AM a HERO!

Yes, yes you are.

:bowdown: :bowdown:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I did f*** all today, and didn't really start that till about 11.00

I AM a HERO!
Unfortunately while reading your post my mind skipped over the part about how you made some food. It was not a good read.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You were lucky!!

I used to DREEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM of getting up at 4.30
Yeah , in the old days I dreaded those 27 hour days with nowt to eat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here