Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I got stitched......

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Last night, i recieved a telephone call from a police officer, saying my car was parked illegally and that it was to be towed away unless I get to my car and move it imediatly. I would like to point out that I live in Chichester, and in a permit area, and currently do not have a permit. At this point it was monsoon weather outside, yet, as I shit myself my housemate and I ran in the weather to my car, in shorts and a t-shirt and flip flops. I get to the car, find know police officers and my mates with a camera and pissing themselves. It was all staged and they got me an absolute treat.

I turn to Northstandchat, as it is now time for comeuppance. Anyone got any suggestions ? I was thinking about gettin hold of a clamp, but i wouldnt no where to go for that....your thoughts would be much appreciated.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Hire him the ugliest hooker you can find, say you'll pay her after her services. That should scare the shit outa him! :lolol:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
brightonfan_86 said:
Cement his shoes, so he will have to walk out bare foot?

Walk-out where?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Break a raw egg in his bed on a night when he's been out on the tiles and too pissed to realise, then when he wakes up..........................

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Cut him.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
We once got a fine from the DVLA for a former occupant of our house, who had jumped a red light and caused an accident.

It had a photo from the camera on the traffic light on it. We managed to scan in a picture of our housemates car and change all the relevant details to his and left it with the morning post.

Classic.

He never did manage to get us back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here