Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I got a letter from the government the other day

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
... I opened it, read it, it said... it was from the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister.

Turns out old Prescott had written to us about a planning application that was submitted by a local hospital school about a year ago, which was subject to controversy and thus passed to him and his cronies (a process I'm sure we are all familiar with).

It was initially turned down, went to appeal and has just been turned down again.

Now my point is that from the date that the application was submitted to this week's final decision against it, after going to appeal, just over 12 months have passed. That's right, the entire process has been done and dusted and over with in little over a year.

AND YET, how f***ing long have we had to wait for Falmer?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Bluejuice said:
... I opened it, read it, it said... it was from the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister.

Turns out old Prescott had written to us about a planning application that was submitted by a local hospital school about a year ago, which was subject to controversy and thus passed to him and his cronies (a process I'm sure we are all familiar with).

It was initially turned down, went to appeal and has just been turned down again.

Now my point is that from the date that the application was submitted to this week's final decision against it, after going to appeal, just over 12 months have passed. That's right, the entire process has been done and dusted and over with in little over a year.

AND YET, how f***ing long have we had to wait for Falmer?

Aproximately 2 and a half centuries.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
About the same length of time it takes Public Enemy's record label to flog a relatively dead horse and decide to release a 'Greatest Hits' package - the words 'horse' 'stable door' and 'bolted' spring to mind. Just pick up 'Nation of Millions' for £4.99 at CD Warehouse and you've got the lot!

:p

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I must admit I thought it a bit of an odd time to bring out a greatest hits. And I was rather surprised someone hadn't already marketed one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here