Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I gave Harley

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
He looked reeeaaallllyy slow too !

Indeed.

There was no interest coming from him. Especially some incident in the middle of the field just after he came on, he wasn't getting rid of it anywhere near quick enough and lost possession.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
What a stupid, pointless, sad, bitter thread.

Yes you're entitled to voice your opinion blah blah, but we've just knocked one of the country's top teams out of the FA cup - can' t you enjoy the moment.

Harley came on as a sub, made one bad error when giving the ball away, but looked reasonably comfortable keeping the ball and finding a team-mate in the opposition half. He's certainly not impressed much yet but that does't mean he's a write off. Not only Gus but also Brendan Rodgers have seen enough in they guy to sign him. And I'm guessing, just guessing, they know more about football than you.

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
He seemed reluctant to do anything other than try the short pass which is not necessarily a bad thing, but the way he bottled out of that challenge down by the corner flag sums him up to me, no fight at all.

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads

Yes you're entitled to voice your opinion blah blah, but we've just knocked one of the country's top teams out of the FA cup - can' t you enjoy the moment.

Harley came on as a sub, made one bad error when giving the ball away, but looked reasonably comfortable keeping the ball and finding a team-mate in the opposition half. He's certainly not impressed much yet but that does't mean he's a write off. Not only Gus but also Brendan Rodgers have seen enough in they guy to sign him. And I'm guessing, just guessing, they know more about football than you.

This.

Quality post

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
He did ok as long as he didn't have to risk any contact with any other player. Maybe he has intimacy problems!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
give the bloke a bloody break.

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
That is complete total and utter bollox, He was calm on the ball and we actually kept hold of it for abit whilst he was on. Can't believe he's getting stick for his cameo today

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Usual shit like the people behind me.

This guy is cursed by all very unfairly in my view, like Barnes, and just picked on for no apparent reason.

So Barnes was a twat for equalising against Wrexham which part ensured the game today and Harley is awful despite probably one of the best goals so far the Amex.

I have a really good idea, perhaps the lot of you could just go and f***ing do one for once as you all talk bollox.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
He seemed reluctant to do anything other than try the short pass which is not necessarily a bad thing, but the way he bottled out of that challenge down by the corner flag sums him up to me, no fight at all.

To be fair, the short pass was what we lacked far too often. We kept giving the ball back to them in the first hour instead of playing our game, possesion football. I thought Harley did this better than jfc and sparrow and that helped us win the game

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
This

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here