Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I freaking hate Arsenal

arfer guinness

Feb 15, 2007
Definitely my favourite club in the top seven. Lovely passing game, capable of scrapping and fighting, lovely new ground, living within their means, superb manager who brings in uncut diamonds and turns them world class.

Less plastic than Man Utd
More class than Chelsea
Less boring than Liverpool
No moany spivs, unlike Spurs
More successful than Aston Villa and Man City

Totally agree, and the way we've started to move the ball around over the last few weeks it looks like Gus is a fan as well.

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
Arsenal just make me laugh. Their fans are so shit it's unbelievable. Their songs are awful and unimaginative, it's like a library their at the best of times, their manager is a whinging turd and they are one of the most arrogant pompous clubs imaginable. Not a single English player in their starting line up, fantastic for English football! :clap:

bn3gunner

Feb 12, 2007
So its our fault English football is shit, i think you'll find Wenger has had a huge impact on the Premiership as a whole , in the way players look after themselves, also as far as English players go , we have had our fair share and most of them turn out to be either shit of complete tossers,ie Ashley Cole ,Matthew Upson, Francis Jeffers, Richard Wright,Jermaine Pennant,Steven Sidwell to name a few and to a certain extent even Theo Walcott has been hit and miss. On top of that the best English players are too expensive ,also i think you'll find we are one of the last teams to win the league with an all british team.
As far as our support is concerned , yes we can be a bit quiet but Wednesday was amazing, and our away support is always very vocal.
Arsene is a moaning twat at times and it is embarasing but he's also given a great deal to the game ,and won the trophies to back it up (not many lately i know).And he is more interested in building what he sees as his club rather than lining his own pockets and screwing up his club for short term glory like arry twitch face redknapp.

Last edited:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
My problem with Arsenal is there manager, i am sure many have said it before, but Wenger should = man who Whinges constantly, it really does fry my brain when i see him interviewed on telly, even when they win he has to have a good old moan about something...................................................................................... oh and he is FRENCH !!!!!! nuff said...............

Last edited:

bn3gunner

Feb 12, 2007
Wenger is a moaning twat at times but no worse than Fergie or Mourhino, im prepared to put up with his moaning in exchange for the show his teams put on, the man went a whole season unbeaten in the league..... nuff said

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Have no problem with Arsenal, in the same way I have no problem with Liverpool, it's the other two I can't stand - Man Utd and Chelsea, and the less said about the abomination that is THFC the better. Arsenal winning the Prem would be fantastic.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Wenger is a moaning twat at times but no worse than Fergie or Mourhino, im prepared to put up with his moaning in exchange for the show his teams put on, the man went a whole season unbeaten in the league..... nuff said

I would suggest, you are prepared to put up with the "Moaning Twat" because..........errm...........maybe your username gives it away :lolol::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here