Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I fookin love Si Ling.

D

Deleted User X18H

Where else could get a big battered sausage and loads of chips plus as much gherkin vinegar as you want for two quid at 10.50 on a Monday evening?

Sing Li make them caterers at Falmer

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Thats the chippie where the wife is always asleep on the chair isn't it?

Love it.

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
There is, or was some years ago, a chippie in Royston always known as Effingelsa's. You can guess it, it was Chinese owned & run & whatever was ordered she always said 'effing elsesir'?

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
They are awesome alright! I have a fan on mine :thumbsup:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I dont think they could any new numbers for their menu board so the prices have stayed the same since 1987.

Love it. Cod, chips and a drink for £3.50 is a ruddy BARGAIN.

Yep. Finest and cheapest dining in Brighton even if their battered sausage is made from human organs sold on the Chinese black market and brought over in a battered Ford Cortina estate Mk II once a month.

D

Deleted User X18H

Sing Li ACTUALLY

Yeah might be.:blush: I was a little phissed last night.

Went out to that Southwick. Went in The Romans and The Cricketers watched the 2nd half of the match in The Cricks. Saw that Krispies bloke in there.

Bit of a head now.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I preferred it when they had the fruity that paid up quite regularly, go in with a pound, order cod and chips put pound in fruity and win enough to pay for dinner.

D

Deleted User X18H

You're no spring chicken Timotei and yet you spout like some teenager about your boozy nights out. I'll wager you were one of those who thought Frederick Flintoff was a 'legend' for his 24hr bender following the Ashes victory.

I'm 41 for gawd sake. Aw me 'ead

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
I love Sing Li!

Especially as the guy who runs it always serves up your chips in the style of half the people in this vid:

[yt]5gYcB9TcL_o[/yt]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here