Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I feel sorry for you mugs.

He gets a tad confused Douglas, he calls Palace fans filth whilst calling himself Hitler! Still it takes all sorts i suppose.

I keep forgetting to sweet-talk your lot, and tickle them behind the ears.
It must be my terrible upbringing, my parents forget to tell me "be nice to palace" - though they DID mention to give a thought to people worse off, the underprivileged.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
I keep forgetting to sweet-talk your lot, and tickle them behind the ears.
It must be my terrible upbringing, my parents forget to tell me "be nice to palace" - though they DID mention to give a thought to people worse off, the underprivileged.

You see Adolf we can't be all like you living in a lovely pad, shagging models and seeing grass from your windows, educated no doubt privately at some expensive boarding school while the rest of us were in rags at some grotty little secondary modern. And to top all of that you support the mighty Brighton! Jeez it must be great being you!

:laugh: :thud:

You see Adolf we can't be all like you living in a lovely pad, shagging models and seeing grass from your windows, educated no doubt privately at some expensive boarding school while the rest of us were in rags at some grotty little secondary modern. And to top all of that you support the mighty Brighton! Jeez it must be great being you!
:laugh: :thud:

Yes, yes it is. But your point is.......?

The Timekeeper

FAT BOY 'NOT' SLIM
Sep 25, 2003
At home, the pub,the bookies
:dunce:
Just thought i'd let my feelings be known about you mugs. First of you all live in the capital of queers. Secondly you follow a club supported by a bunch of gaumless muppets. Thirdly you support a club with no ambition that will never get anywhere. Last of all I want one of you lemons to explain what you mean when you call us sh!t, I have never worked that one out. Were in the Championship and your in league one. We've been in a higher standard of football than you for donkeys years. Look at the youngsters we've produced can't see any of that from brighton.......:lolol::tosser:

Go and drink ur glass of milk and go to bed... theres a good little boy.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Brighton & Hove Albion v Crystal Palace all-time record:

Games: 84
Albion wins: 35
Draws: 22
Palace wins: 31

Overall League Table

Albion 44th
Palace 58th

Post-War League Table

Albion 16th
Palace 59th

*anorak*

There was no need to bring out the big artillery so soon Hiney!! Sadly, that kinda wraps things up for this thread.

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
and have you seen the state of their new home shirt a seventies revival of a venables inspired (but ripped off from man city) white shirt with a diagonal stripe.
it's a bit like a school sportsday shirt with a sash.

the stripey nigel was bad enough but this one is laughable

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Brighton is full of gays ? - that like saying croydon is full of pakis isn't it m8?:salute::bigwave:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
No posts from the Pikeys since this one :laugh:

But as usual it is all in the distant past, over the past 20 years we have only played each other FOUR times, due to us playing in a higher league than you. We have not been out of the top 2 divisions for 31 years! Still you keep on clinging on to those notions of superiority.

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
But as usual it is all in the distant past, over the past 20 years we have only played each other FOUR times, due to us playing in a higher league than you. We have not been out of the top 2 divisions for 31 years! Still you keep on clinging on to those notions of superiority.

The last 20 years includes the Pissfield and Withdean wilderness years. Things will change with Falmer. :falmer:

Looking forward to meeting competitively again.

:albion2::ascarf::albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here