Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I feel sorry for you mugs.

5-0-PALACE

Aug 23, 2008
Just thought i'd let my feelings be known about you mugs. First of you all live in the capital of queers. Secondly you follow a club supported by a bunch of gaumless muppets. Thirdly you support a club with no ambition that will never get anywhere. Last of all I want one of you lemons to explain what you mean when you call us sh!t, I have never worked that one out. Were in the Championship and your in league one. We've been in a higher standard of football than you for donkeys years. Look at the youngsters we've produced can't see any of that from brighton.......:lolol::tosser:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
So says a shit-for-brains tosser who can't even work out how to post a SINGLE thread on a message board.. :bigwave:

willingdon_seagull

Mar 5, 2008
Just thought i'd let my feelings be known about you mugs. First of you all live in the capital of queers. Secondly you follow a club supported by a bunch of gaumless muppets. Thirdly you support a club with no ambition that will never get anywhere. Last of all I want one of you lemons to explain what you mean when you call us sh!t, I have never worked that one out. Were in the Championship and your in league one. We've been in a higher standard of football than you for donkeys years. Look at the youngsters we've produced can't see any of that from brighton.......:lolol::tosser:

Close the door on your way out! Jesus christ - its alarming to realise one lives their life having to share the world with people like this!

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
I think your mummy is calling, your dinners ready, then it bath time and bed . They shouldn't really let 9 year olds post on this s:bigwave:ite

You are palace.

That insult just about covers every insult that has ever existed.

Oh, and we won our AWAY match, 3 chewy points to savour, while you couldn't beat Burnley with your "higher standard" and "youngsters produced"

Wankaaaaaaaaaa :bigwave:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
What a knob.Sort him out AJ's Love monkey:thumbsup:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
You are palace.

That insult just about covers every insult that has ever existed.

Oh, and we won our AWAY match, 3 chewy points to savour, while you couldn't beat Burnley with your "higher standard" and "youngsters produced"

Wankaaaaaaaaaa :bigwave:

And this pleb is one of your stewards! :lol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Age of poster 12

1. Town of queers - only becuase gays from the whole of the UK come to live here, how many more times to we have to f***ing state that to muppets like this.
2. Gaumless muppets - how ironic to accuse someone of being GORMLESS and not being able to spell it !. - pointless insult anyway
3. No ambition - read the history of the club and trying to get a stadium for over 10 years giving uis no chance to compete, come on here and say we have no ambition in 5 years time, i don't think you will
4. Palace are not shit and have consistantly been a better side than BHAFC for 20 years but 10 of those due to constraints pointed out above
5. Not sure about your youth academy but ours is pretty decent as well

Now f*** OFF and get back onto your PS2.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Doesn't give Palace fans a great name does he? Still he is only on a jolly up exactly the same as NMH does on the BBS, just treat it for what it is, a giggle Spence
I would much rather a Palace fan come on here with funny and witty remarks,something a bit more original.I suppose we have these knobs too though
:)

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I'v ehave met loads of Palace supporters and most of them are great people so I don't get involved in this Palace are shit and stand up if you hate Palace nonsense. If we play them its a fierce rivalry I will want us to win more than any other game but thats as far as it goes.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Gareth we are a city not a town.More benders live in London and thats a fact.The London gay pride is the biggest queer avent in Europe.But who gives a toss.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
I'v ehave met loads of Palace supporters and most of them are great people so I don't get involved in this Palace are shit and stand up if you hate Palace nonsense. If we play them its a fierce rivalry I will want us to win more than any other game but thats as far as it goes.

Don't tell NMH that, we are ALL filth apparently :D

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
My own bother is a season ticket holder at Palace.My family are Londoners including myself by birth.Don't really have any Axe to grind with them really.Obviously i like the rivary though.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Gareth we are a city not a town.More benders live in London and thats a fact.The London gay pride is the biggest queer avent in Europe.But who gives a toss.

Stereotypes are great aren't they? All Brighton fans are queer, all Palace fans come from Croydon and commit street crime, all Spurs fans are twats (ok there are exceptions to every stereotype!).

But you know what i mean

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I don't personally have a problem with the gay community. What I don't get pissed off is the insinuation every local male is gay. We have a large gay community as gays from all over the UK came and live here due to our liberal attitude. The proportion of local gays is no higher than Croydon or any other part of the country. The fact this cannot be comprehended by the Palace pea brain is hardly suprising but the " insult " is very tired and boring now and not even factually true.

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal

Were in the Championship? Well you don't look like going up, so assume you're expecting Colin to do us all a favour and take you down?

And, as a resident of SE London, it warms the cockles to know that if you meet any other supporter of the teams round here they all hate you too and we all have a drink and a laugh at you as one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here