Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I Feel sorry for supporters of ******* Because.........

webbyson

Pre & Post..*Gullsworth*
Jul 26, 2004
Mudhut
Why feel sorry for a supporters who were loving it when their team was spunking loads of money players like Currie when we could not afford to do so.

They got what they deserved

Honestly dont know the in ands outs of their clubs dealings but just imagine it happened to our fans......happily supporting your club next thing all these wrong-doings surface and your are bottom of the League with not much hope of survival. Kind of hard on the fans dont you think, after all did they do anything wrong? Not saying the club should not go unpunished just feel sorry for the geniune die-hard supporters of a Football Club!!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
AFC Wimbledon/wimbledon because they are playing in the blue square south when they should be Chamionship/premiership!

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
Why feel sorry for a supporters who were loving it when their team was spunking loads of money players like Currie when we could not afford to do so.

They got what they deserved

Why feel sorry for Brighton when they sold their ground to pay off debts. Why did people bend over backwards to help them. I mean, they were happy enough when they were in the Play-off final in 91....

Engage brain before typing, Luton have been done over like us, even down to the fact that their old board were planning an out of town stadium (like ARch** and BEll**** were at Waterhall) with no hope of success apart from local authority caving in. They kept their ground, but the FA have imposed an horredous penalty on them, ensuring Non-league football.

I feel sorry for Luton supporters....

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Why feel sorry for Brighton when they sold their ground to pay off debts. Why did people bend over backwards to help them. I mean, they were happy enough when they were in the Play-off final in 91....

Engage brain before typing, Luton have been done over like us, even down to the fact that their old board were planning an out of town stadium (like ARch** and BEll**** were at Waterhall) with no hope of success apart from local authority caving in. They kept their ground, but the FA have imposed an horredous penalty on them, ensuring Non-league football.

I feel sorry for Luton supporters....

And a good number of them LIVE in Luton.

I also feel sorry for Luton fans...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Plus Luton's fanbase has been decimated by the arrival of a stolen football club on their doorstep.

Scummy and chavvy they may be, but it's hard not to feel sympathy really.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
I feel sorry for the supporters of Chelsea because 90% of them don't know anything about the club or what it's history was beyond 5 years ago.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Ah yes. I feel sorry Sheffied United because West Ham CHEATED them out of a Premier league place.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
i feel sorry for cheri lunghi, because if it wasnt for that bufoon seargent, she would still be in strictly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here