Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I Feel sorry for supporters of ******* Because.........

webbyson

Pre & Post..*Gullsworth*
Jul 26, 2004
Mudhut
I Feel sorry for supporters of Luton Because i just do

Who do you feel sorry for and why

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I feel sorry for supporters of Newcastle because, WHATEVER any of you lot say, they haven't won the trophy yet which they richly deserve. :clap:

*awaits anti-geordie barrage*

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I feel sorry for supporters of Everton, because their local council has bent over backwards to provide a new stadium for their city rivals (right in the middle of town too), yet when it comes to the blue side of town, they are quite happy to see them bugger off to a different area.

lighthouse

Feb 27, 2008
north hampshire
I feel sorry for fans of CP

Because no matter how badly afflicted they may be, nobody deserves that.

On second thoughts, I don't feel sorry for them at all. Ignore post.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I feel sorry for Leeds because they are Leeds bless em! particuarly the do you think we will stay unbeaten all season posts by the die hard divvies after 2 games of the season then when they get beat in the 3rd game of the season,the do you think we can go through the season losing just 1 game posts,and it goes on n on non since the 70s.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
i feel sorry for the supporters of manchester united who have never felt the passion of an albion match at withdean

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I feel sorry for supporters of Newcastle because, WHATEVER any of you lot say, they haven't won the trophy yet which they richly deserve. :clap:

*awaits anti-geordie barrage*

Not going to give you an anti geordie barrage but could you please explain why?

Oh and for me......today........Ringmer!

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I'll second that, why do Newcastle "richly deserve" a trophy?

There are a few reasons why I am of that opinion.

The first one is something which always gets trotted out but cannot be underestimated. I have lived in Newcastle for 3 years now and I have never been somewhere football is so important to almost everyone. For sheer bloody love of football, Newcastle fans deserve a trophy.

Secondly, although Newcastle are awful these days and have been playing rubbish football for a few years now, under Keegan in the 1990s they played arguably the most exciting football of anyone in the Premiership. They definitely deserved to win a trophy then for the way they played.

I am not expecting to convince anyone with my opinion but I would say that until you have spent quite a lot of time in Newcastle, you don't realise how much football means to a lot of people here. For many people here it is the biggest thing in their lives and that is not an understatement.

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
I Feel sorry for supporters of Luton Because i just do

Who do you feel sorry for and why

Why feel sorry for a supporters who were loving it when their team was spunking loads of money players like Currie when we could not afford to do so.

They got what they deserved

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I feel sorry for fans of Newcastle because every year they think they are going to be any good, and every year they fail miserably. And yet they just cannot bring themselves to have more realistic expectations, so that next year they think are going to be good.......... and so one and so on and so on.

I feel sorry for supporters of Everton, because their local council has bent over backwards to provide a new stadium for their city rivals (right in the middle of town too), yet when it comes to the blue side of town, they are quite happy to see them bugger off to a different area.

actually it is the club who want to bugger off to a different area.
Representatives from Tesco, Everton chief executive Keith Wyness and local businessmen from Kirkby spoke in favour of the scheme.

"After the meeting, Mr Wyness said: “We are absolutely delighted with the outcome, and I think the fact the vote was in no way close – 20-to-1 – shows that the Knowsley borough councillors are ready to embrace the regeneration of the Kirkby area.

“ This is another major step forward for us as a football club as we seek to find a new home"

"
and the leader of Liverpool City Council is an Evertonian

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
I feel sorry for supporters of Palace, because it's nice actually knowing who your own father is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here