Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I Feel Sorry For Mcghee!

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
There I said it, this is the hardest job in the Championship by a mile and we still have a shout at staying up, something most of us would have been happy with at the start of the season.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
The man is working miracles... :clap2: :clap2: :clap: :clap:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I feel sorry for him, working a job he's clearly not up to.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
B.W. said:
The man is working miracles... :clap2: :clap2: :clap: :clap:

The man has presided over the slow erosion of what he inherited.

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
How egotistic to quote from my own post but

DK; your job description is to take us up this year

MM; check

DK; and then keeps us up next year

MM; yeah got that

DK; and to keep us up the following year

MM; yeah ok (mumbles, bloody hell you dont want much do you )
how about getting over halfway through season only being 1 point from safety?

DK; oh no, no, no, no, no, that just wont do, the fans wont like that you will be labled a failure and everything. Oh and another thing I dont know how it worked at your previous clubs, but we don't stand for people drinking Bells out of pint glasses in the changing room, so if I ever hear any rumours of this kind ...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Caveman said:
There I said it, this is the hardest job in the Championship by a mile and we still have a shout at staying up, something most of us would have been happy with at the start of the season.

Agree with the 'hardest job in the Championship' bit seeing as how the Crewe manager, Dalai Lama, seems to be strangely unsackable despite resolutely refusing to strengthen his defence. However, most of McGhee's plaudits appear to be bue to the fact that he is the only recent Albion manager to renew his contract. Apart from that, all this Wondrous Albion Manager stuff is just so much complete bullshit.

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
555kaz said:
How egotistic to quote from my own post but

DK; your job description is to take us up this year

MM; check

DK; and then keeps us up next year

MM; yeah got that

DK; and to keep us up the following year

MM; yeah ok (mumbles, bloody hell you dont want much do you )
how about getting over halfway through season only being 1 point from safety?

DK; oh no, no, no, no, no, that just wont do, the fans wont like that you will be labled a failure and everything. Oh and another thing I dont know how it worked at your previous clubs, but we don't stand for people drinking Bells out of pint glasses in the changing room, so if I ever hear any rumours of this kind ...

:clap: :clap:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Re: Re: I Feel Sorry For Mcghee!

Tom Hark said:
Agree with the 'hardest job in the Championship' bit seeing as how the Crewe manager, Dalai Lama, seems to be strangely unsackable despite resolutely refusing to strengthen his defence. However, most of his plaudits appear to be bue to the fact that McGhee is the only recent Albion manager to renew his contract. Apart from that, all this Wondrous Albion Manager stuff is just so much complete bullshit.

Would you retract that, if McGhee rescues us from relegation, having been odds on favourites for the drop???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here