Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I dreamed a dream - It's Barnsley on August 6th!!

D

Deleted User X18H

Oh and Rosemary 'scores on the board' Miss Ford, will sing Sussex by The Sea.

Hmm stong coffee before bed!! First Amex dream I think. Oh yeah, you use a giant helter skelter to move between stands.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Peterborough at Home, 2-1 win last minute winner from Hoskins assisted by a Buckley cross

The game takes to ages to start as the pre match is all of attilas work recited by a decaying bill archer,there are seven stands very similar to withdean,then there is the pitch WHICH is surrounded by a moat and is patrolled by seals and dolphins in stewards jackets,once the game starts kenny beamish scores from 70ft up in in the air at which point caravans trundle on from the players tunnel on fire!!! Then the whole pitch gets flooded and i'm awake with laundry to do :moo:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
You're talking bollocls again, it's Middlesborough.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Oh and Rosemary 'scores on the board' Miss Ford, will sing Sussex by The Sea.

Hmm stong coffee before bed!! First Amex dream I think. Oh yeah, you use a giant helter skelter to move between stands.

You've got a 1 in 23 chance of being correct. In fact your odds are better than that as it is reasonably certain it won't be Palace, Millwall, Pompey, or West Ham etc.

But if you have guessed right, please realise it will be incredibly tedious if you come on here claiming to be some sort of mystic psychic..

:amex: :amex: :amex:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Haven't we already got an Amex Dreams thread, Hobo

Yes, several, but HB&B's opinion is important enough to warrant a thread of its own.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Donny Rovers would be my choice.

Nice big love in, and a routine home win to kick off proceedings. :thumbsup:

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I dream its Blackpool, then i can go up there for rebellion on the thursday, use ther coach to come back down for the game and then take me back up after the game and continue at rebellion until the Sunday , good times :)

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Hammer time 3-1 -Buckley brace and a 93rd minute goal from Barnes of the bench.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Brighton and Hove Albion 2 - 2 Leicester City
Barnes (12), Bridcutt (93) - Gallagher (46, 49)

Attendance 21,282

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
i have no connections with any football circles and have heard it will be Palace. We will win 2-0 according to my source that doesn't exist.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here