Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I don't want to get banned.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Make sure you spell evryfing perficktly or else the really klever peeple that wasted 5 yeers at uneevercity to bekum a keyboard speelchequer 24hrs a day on here will preach sumfink profetik they just red in readers digress and try to make you feel insignifikant forcin you to say fuckalot rending you lyable for a ban .

SM1421.jpg

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
What a silly comment !!

So there is no chance the people on here daily slagging other people off are Muslims then ? Do they have to announce it at the same point as doing the "slagging off" ?

How did you become a Mod with such ridiculous views ?

To put it another way, I don't recall anyone specifically laying into non-Muslims.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
To put it another way, I don't recall anyone specifically laying into non-Muslims.

we've given the kiddie fiddling Catholics a shoeing. not thats really the point you were making, i think your first way said it enough.

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
Make sure you spell everything perfectly or else the really clever people that wasted 5 years at university to become a keyboard spell-checker 24hrs a day on here, will preach something prophetic they just read in readers digest and try to make you feel insignificant forcing you to say fuckalot, rending you liable for a ban.

Fixed, I think. Carry on. :jester:

Last edited:

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
Make sure you spell evryfing perficktly or else the really klever peeple that wasted 5 yeers at uneevercity to bekum a keyboard speelchequer 24hrs a day on here will preach sumfink profetik they just red in readers digress and try to make you feel insignifikant forcin you to say fuckalot rending you lyable for a ban .

This.

larus

What a silly comment !!

So there is no chance the people on here daily slagging other people off are Muslims then ? Do they have to announce it at the same point as doing the "slagging off" ?

How did you become a Mod with such ridiculous views ?

Yep. I got banned for making a joke about Muslims and Ralph Moat. Other posters made similar comments about him and England players, but that's OK. Compared to other posts about sex, masturbation etc, it was really tame. But, hey-ho, maybe some of them get hen-pecked and this is their way of having power.

Guess some mods can't differentiate between race and religion though. If it had been about Catholics; no problem. Also, do they really think that banning your IP address will stop you accessing the site :laugh:.

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
So nothing homophobic,nothing racist,nothing overtly sexual,avoid comments about shotgun wielding psychos,no advertising,give religion a swerve(especially those with a lot of child abusers in their fold),never wish harm on an ex Albion player and I should be OK?
Right then.Time to start on the Pikeys.LOL.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here