Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I don't understand...

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Firstly, why is everyone saying this season is magically over now with 5 games left (6 for others) this is the championship.. surely anything can happen?
And why are we a disgrace (Burnley fans)?
Thank you......

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Weird seeing as two years ago we were fighting for survival in league one.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
The reason why people are moaning is because gus is not picking the right team when wins are needed,you can't be up for a win with 7 defensive players playing.People are entitled to opinions on negative tactics.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
its not over, but Cardiff have an "easier" run in than us. then again we "should have" beaten Burnley...

so yeah, lets not wave a white flag until the end of the month, eh?:albion2:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
This is the bitch about Brighton shift on the forum this afternoon, the supporters shift will carry on, win, lose or draw, we just tend to lose a voice amongst this tsunami of shite from the non supporters. Let them have their moment before going back to their armchair footy again.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Because some people are drama queens. The same people who say hyperbolic things such as Millwall 'is a must win game', that resting a few players before a big cup game would cost us promotion, that Middlesbrough was 'the most important game since Hereford '97'... It's just hype, learnt from watching too much SkySports coverage.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
We'll probably beat Reading now and everyone will be talking about Play-Off ticket priority. I think now is probably a good time to log off NSC, can't be arsed reading what the negative morons have to say!

Humbug

Banned
Dec 30, 2009
Firstly, why is everyone saying this season is magically over now with 5 games left (6 for others) this is the championship.. surely anything can happen?
And why are we a disgrace (Burnley fans)?
Thank you......

Because Gus hasn't a f***ing clue about what team to pick. He loves defence and the rest, well, you bet ask Gus that question.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
The reason why people are moaning is because gus is not picking the right team when wins are needed,you can't be up fr a win with 7 defensive players playing.People are entitled to opinions on negative tactics.

So we should of kept playing the same way all season and not try something new, potentially that may of gave us a win - and if it did, i would bet that you and the other moaners wouldnt be moaning. Yes it didnt work today, but at least we know it didnt work and we can change things for Tuesday.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
That's the past and all to often people bleet on about how grateful we hold be.Times have moved on big time and expectations get higher.

Our expectations were to bravely fight against relegation and were pushing for a play-off spot - our expectations will be higher for next season but we certainly didnt expect play-offs this season - anything more then a top-half finish is brilliant for us.

Humbug

Banned
Dec 30, 2009
Newcastle are on the up, why don't they support them?

Thats why I'm selling my season ticket for the rest of the home games. I'll renew my season ticket next season and sell it every home game untill gus does one.

dibbydoo

DibbyDoo
Aug 1, 2011
Brighton
Weird seeing as two years ago we were fighting for survival in league one.
That was then, and agreed they were shit times, but we had russel slade, a different team of players and didnt spend upto 2.5milllion on players, its no comprassion really? Or do we constantly look back to the dark days and use this as an excuse to constantly praise the team even when they didnt put there all in. (thats not in reflection of today, but FFS im bored of reading on every other post)

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Our expectations were to bravely fight against relegation and were pushing for a play-off spot - our expectations will be higher for next season but we certainly didnt expect play-offs this season - anything more then a top-half finish is brilliant for us.

Was anyone genuinely expecting a relegation fight though? I was expecting midtable and though we overachieving somewhat, there is nothing wrong with feeling disappointed with a loss.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
We can still make 6th, it is just going to be hard. We don't really have much of an excuse to be honest since Southampton are top.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Also I genuinely think LuaLua is better than Noone (Take no notice of my name)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here