The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Didn't know you have to be in the play offs in december :O

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
It's alright, in january Adams is gonna have money to spend on players, then he can bring in players he wants and finally put his own stamp on the team.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
It's alright, in january Adams is gonna have money to spend on players, then he can bring in players he wants and finally put his own stamp on the team.
The last time we spent money on transfers was we we sold first.It will be no different this time around.It's called shuffling the pack.The only players who we could get a tidy sum for are Murray and Lynch.Thats two very good players.We might get 20k back from Thompson though.

Last edited:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Nah, there's millions to spend! We just need to give micky time and a chance to make the squad his own, then he'll soar!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Just wait until Boxing day.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Hawkins, Virgo, Mcleod, Livermore plus loans - Thornton, Anyinsah, Richards, Fleetwood, Savage, Johnson IS enough to put your stamp on the team!

It's not as if he inherited a team that was struggling and needed a complete clear out, it was a team that need a few tweaks here and there...

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Hawkins, Virgo, Mcleod, Livermore plus loans - Thornton, Anyinsah, Richards, Fleetwood, Savage, Johnson IS enough to put your stamp on the team!

It's not as if he inherited a team that was struggling and needed a complete clear out, it was a team that need a few tweaks here and there...
Don't forget Hart and Mayo.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I can see Monday's Argus, Andy Naylor will pontificate that all we need to do is win the next five games and we'll nearly be where the playoff teams are now.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I vaguely remember, years ago, Luton going on a run of about 11 successive wins to haul themselves from the foot of the table to a promotion plale, starting around Christmas time. So it is possible, but not for us unfortunately.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
I vaguely remember, years ago, Luton going on a run of about 11 successive wins to haul themselves from the foot of the table to a promotion plale, starting around Christmas time. So it is possible, but not for us unfortunately.

We are only two wins away from Wembley!! 1983 all over again?

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
if we get a new manager we may be able to do a "Blackburn" but otherwise we are gonig down i am afraid, don't even think about playoffs :nono:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I think we'll go up as Champions this season

:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here