Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I Don't See Dead People

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I thought I was dead once. Turns out I was just living in Reigate.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Not quite in line with the thread as I had no reason to believe she would be dead, but decided to wiki/imdb Judith Barsi from Jaws: The Revenge and it appears she was murdered by her father at the age of ten.

Probably quite a big story at the time, but happened when I was 7.

Judith Barsi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have an old friend in Guildford who I speak to occassionally and he useed to sit near me at Withdean but then gota season ticket in the South Stand so we stopped seeing each other. My wife has said that if anything ever happened to him how would I know, sadly I wouldnt. Perhaps I should leave more messages on his mobile voice mail or visit Wetherspoons in Guildford more often.

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
It's about time Ronnie Corbett died. I think no Ronnies is better than one Ronnie.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
boney-ms-bobby-farrell-rip_top.jpg

I only just found out that Bobby Farrell is dead

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
For some reason, I seem to have missed the passing of Barry White. I didn't realise he was dead. My great aunt Con died and I didn't find out for nearly a decade. I did wonder why she wasn't present at various funerals, weddings and christenings.

Oh and Tackleberry of Police Academy fame :down:

Who did you not realise had entered the pearly gates?

NB This could be a very short thread as you will probably still be none the wiser that the person has died.

Your 40k+ posts should give you a hint :) Clearly you spend waaayyyy too long on NSC. Try the BBC news site at least once a day, there is a whole world outside of NSC, no really, you should try it :)

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here