Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I Don't See Dead People

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
For some reason, I seem to have missed the passing of Barry White. I didn't realise he was dead. My great aunt Con died and I didn't find out for nearly a decade. I did wonder why she wasn't present at various funerals, weddings and christenings.

Oh and Tackleberry of Police Academy fame :down:

Who did you not realise had entered the pearly gates?

NB This could be a very short thread as you will probably still be none the wiser that the person has died.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Recently there was something where all the recent former US Presidents lined up and I couldn't work out why Raygun wasn't there :wozza:

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
The difficult one is old acquaintances, where the only contact is a Christmas Card.
Year after year it arrives...then nothing....What do you do?....you have sent yours....you wait but there is no contact...have they died or are they sick or abroad ?...the New Year dawns and you soon forget about it....then Christmas comes around again...another dilemma...do you send yours again or just leave it? ( I work on the principle that if you don't get a card for two successive Christmases, then you ain't gonna get another one )
I suppose if it mattered that much you would make a phone call after Christmas but if the truth be known, most of us would just let it go.
( I wonder what did happen to so and so! )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here