Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I don't like tennis but..........

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
...........this is liquid sport

[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/37qyvTRVus8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/37qyvTRVus8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
it was an unbelievable shot,sometimes they can be fairly simple but that was unreal as it had some pace on it and was so low,and to hit it in the 3rd set of a grand slam semi final......FLAIR.

WHAT a player

it was an unbelievable shot,sometimes they can be fairly simple but that was unreal as it had some pace on it and was so low,and to hit it in the 3rd set of a grand slam semi final......FLAIR.

WHAT a player

I have to thank you for saying that, because I have done that some shot a couple of times. I thought I was just very lucky when I got away with it...but actually... WHAT A PLAYER I must be :blush:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
If I met 'Roger' in person, he'd be the only person I'd consider bowing to. Incredible.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Look at the youtube click before you click play.. The still image shows him doing the world famous Slade pose.

It all makes perfect sense.

FLAIR.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I have to thank you for saying that, because I have done that some shot a couple of times. I thought I was just very lucky when I got away with it...but actually... WHAT A PLAYER I must be :blush:

:bowdown: :lol:

Never tried it myself always worried about the follow through, so to speak

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I tried a through the legs shot the other day funnily enough, and did a fair amount of damage. Note to self, wait for the ball to drop lower....

As for Serena, HILARIOUS! :laugh:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Then there's this debacle

What could teh debate possibly be?

Serena was BANG out of order, and could have been disqualified for that outburst alone. As it was she was already on a warning, another warning was a point awarded to the opponent and she did this at match point against her.

There can be no debate that this outburst warranted the code violation.

What could teh debate possibly be?

Serena was BANG out of order, and could have been disqualified for that outburst alone. As it was she was already on a warning, another warning was a point awarded to the opponent and she did this at match point against her.

There can be no debate that this outburst warranted the code violation.

He said DEBACLE not debate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here