Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I dont give a f**k !!

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
This is a great thread and totally agree with it.
We should be celebrating the position we are in and playing where we are. I get more excited on a match day than ever before.
In the past four months we have seen Spurs, Liverpool, Sunderland- all top flight teams. We have played against our rivals and enjoyed the atmosphere against Leeds and West Ham.
We have the F A cup still to look forward too and no Paint Pot Trophy to waste resources on. As for the Stadium- great food and drink. A huge club shop and brilliant view from most seats.
We may not go up this season but we can all enjoy the here and now.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Barrry you must think I have a cold buffet every day.

If anyone knows anything about making themselves look stupid it would be you judging by what anyone whos ever played sunday football within 20 miles of Crowborough has got to say about you.

Barry you werent the only person to go to Brighton when you were 5 years old (some of us even went to Brighton games at that age), plenty of us also went to away games when we were 13 but dont feel the need to justify it now because them that did, did. And them that were there know who did. And who didnt.

I completely realise that some people cant afford season tickets although what thats got to do with your clueless rant I dont know?

Sorry I couldnt help out on the microphone at Crowboroughs home game against Pagham in 2006. I was too busy supporting Brighton in a converted athletics stadium with a few thousand other people because you couldnt be arsed to do it. Fella.

Lets be truthful here Barry; Archer and Bellotti have been to more games, home and away, than you have in the last 15 years.

In the 1996/97 season when some of us were fighting for our club, what were you doing Barry?

You were a steward at Leyton Orient. Im not knocking that. You had a living to make.

But whilst you were telling people to sit down in the seats at Brisbane Road; the rest of us were marching, protesting, boycotting and walking out to save the club. Fella.

Remember that when anyone wants to boo. Or leave early. Or show their displeasure at the teams performance. Some people have earned that right. Fella.

P.S

I think the part of your post that said I will be there 'Premier League or County League' covered the 'I will always be there' part of my repost dont you?[/QUOT

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ !!! You are very very boring Tubby !!!

This thread is about Brighton and Hove Albion NOW fella not the Tubby show and how great he is or what other people have or haven't done !!
So lets stay on the subject of albion NOT YOU !!

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Barrry you must think I have a cold buffet every day.

If anyone knows anything about making themselves look stupid it would be you judging by what anyone whos ever played sunday football within 20 miles of Crowborough has got to say about you.

Barry you werent the only person to go to Brighton when you were 5 years old (some of us even went to Brighton games at that age), plenty of us also went to away games when we were 13 but dont feel the need to justify it now because them that did, did. And them that were there know who did. And who didnt.

I completely realise that some people cant afford season tickets although what thats got to do with your clueless rant I dont know?

Sorry I couldnt help out on the microphone at Crowboroughs home game against Pagham in 2006. I was too busy supporting Brighton in a converted athletics stadium with a few thousand other people because you couldnt be arsed to do it. Fella.

Lets be truthful here Barry; Archer and Bellotti have been to more games, home and away, than you have in the last 15 years.

In the 1996/97 season when some of us were fighting for our club, what were you doing Barry?

You were a steward at Leyton Orient. Im not knocking that. You had a living to make.

But whilst you were telling people to sit down in the seats at Brisbane Road; the rest of us were marching, protesting, boycotting and walking out to save the club. Fella.

Remember that when anyone wants to boo. Or leave early. Or show their displeasure at the teams performance. Some people have earned that right. Fella.

P.S

I think the part of your post that said I will be there 'Premier League or County League' covered the 'I will always be there' part of my repost dont you?[/QUOT

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ !!! You are very very boring Tubby !!!

This thread is about Brighton and Hove Albion NOW fella not the Tubby show and how great he is or what other people have or haven't done !!
So lets stay on the subject of albion NOT YOU !!

My apologies. Fella.

'I went Brighton when I was I was 5', 'I went away games when I was 13', 'I have been to more games than youve had hot dinners' and 'I do this for my local football club and you dont'. You are the master of modesty arent you?! Fella.

Im happy to stay on the subject of the Albion and always have been. Fella. I think the part that mentioned that people have the right to support their opinions or voice their displeasure or frustration however they see fit referred to Brighton and Hove Albion NOW, dont you? Fella.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Anyway i still think people should stop whining still and get behind them im sure you will Tubby as i will I !!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here