Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Just done it, thanks for reminding me.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
The possibility of overhauling Reading makes me do it first thing in the morning, every morning.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
:bounce:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
5 days a week for me. I rarely log on during the weekend, too busy with jobs.

It really does astonish me, the apathy this year for the competition. We are more pot less now than ever before and people asking Dick Tight to cough up. Yet when the fans have a real chance of making an impact we sit back and do nothing!!

Lammy said:
5 days a week for me. I rarely log on during the weekend, too busy with jobs.

It really does astonish me, the apathy this year for the competition. We are more pot less now than ever before and people asking Dick Tight to cough up. Yet when the fans have a real chance of making an impact we sit back and do nothing!!

Don't you think that might be because no one thinks we can win it two years on the spin? I'm almost inclined to think that even if they pull one of our names out of the hat they'll put it back!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
Don't you think that might be because no one thinks we can win it two years on the spin? I'm almost inclined to think that even if they pull one of our names out of the hat they'll put it back!

Good point. I wonder if there's an independent adjudicator when they make the draw?

I've entered most days but just can't see them giving it to us again even if we genuinely do win. How many days does it run for?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
BarrelofFun said:
Jam the man confirmed that we can win it again, and there is an independant adjudicator.

It is not impossible to win it again!!! It oculd be you!! :thumbsup:

If it is I'll buy you a pint out of my winnings Barrell :drink:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Kylies Stunt Arse said:

Yeah you're right. Why bother? It's sooooooooooo much effort too!

:rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 2719

Twice a day for me - i just can't do three times!!

:p

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
every day just as I come on the forum,I mean how easy is it .

do it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here