Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I Demontagnac - Walsall winger

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Just wondered what everyone else thought of the Walsall sub. His wonder goal was special but his first touch, pace and skill on the ball were also quite something. I know he was only on for 15 mins but he looked a real prospect to me. Sign him up Deano.

:falmer::falmer:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
thought he was a Wine at first, superb goal after a crappy attempted tackle. Was right behind the shot and as soon as it left his foot I knew it was going in.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Seemed Money knew Whing can sometimes be very vulnerable from a pacey winger, and this guy had everything. Nice first touch, great acceleration and a fantastic shot on him. Worthy of a point that shot, could of been alot worse it if wasn't for FDM magnificent one handed save.

Typically, when he came on and his name announced the usual cries of "Who?" "Who?" rang out. Also typically, the player scores a crucial goal-how many times does that happen?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
He was bloody good. Brilliant strike for the goal even if he did have all the time to set himself , look up and shoot. Not sure why we didnt close down at that point as we'd done brillinatly at that all game. Gutting

He was bloody good. Brilliant strike for the goal even if he did have all the time to set himself , look up and shoot. Not sure why we didnt close down at that point as we'd done brillinatly at that all game. Gutting

It's quite likely that we just saw a rare player in this division, who might end up playing in the top level. I'm only sorry we hadn't made our periods of dominance show on the scoresheet first.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It's quite likely that we just saw a rare player in this division, who might end up playing in the top level. I'm only sorry we hadn't made our periods of dominance show on the scoresheet first.

best goal at Withdean so far this season anyone ?

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Fantastic goal. He also had great pace and power. Strange why he didn't start. Funny that everyone took the piss out of him when he came on. Looks like he could be a prospect but you can't judge anyone on 15 minutes of football.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Fantastic goal. He also had great pace and power. Strange why he didn't start. Funny that everyone took the piss out of him when he came on. Looks like he could be a prospect but you can't judge anyone on 15 minutes of football.

true..but playing for england at u18 level, you are normally a decent player

fs_1257397064.jpg

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
as soon as wilkins saw it was him coming on he was shouting at Whing not to give him time or let him run.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here