Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I caught my dad with my GF

Mowgli

Sep 18, 2008
Brighton
You honestly didn't realise it was a joke when

a) He posted on NSC that his Dad was shagging his girlfriend
b) He described it as "right in my Kitchen I catch my father red handed with his meat in my GF"

??

This place astounds me sometimes.

Sorry to hear about your 'GF's' behaviour though, can I ask, why is she on holiday with your mates?

Yeah well as i said i got woken up by my phone going off with that text, and no i didn't come on here to straight away to tell anyone, hadn't been on nsc yesterday so came to see if Dickinson had been signed yet.

We have the same group of friends, i lost my job so had no money to afford a holiday so that's why I couldn't go.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Yeah well as i said i got woken up by my phone going off with that text, and no i didn't come on here to straight away to tell anyone, hadn't been on nsc yesterday so came to see if Dickinson had been signed yet.

We have the same group of friends, i lost my job so had no money to afford a holiday so that's why I couldn't go.
I see you have logged off now, some girl friend eh, who still go's on holliday without you, could you imagine if the boot was on the other foot, f***ing bitch would'nt ever let you go!!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Well, you were definitely right to pull the plug on your girlfriend. Your dad's got some sauce, acting like that.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Wow, I got almost to the bottom of the first page before I realised the cleverness of "GF".

Aug 9, 2003
East Sussex
Original post was clever and quite funny.

However, the reactions of those who haven't opened the picture are hilarious!!

I hope your dad used some oil with your tasty GF.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
set the inventor on the old man

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Did he burn his COCK?

That's what I was worried about. Those little grillers can get flippin' hot.

Not sure why you had to throw it out on the curb though Wozza. Yeah, you'd need to wash it pretty thoroughly, but it would still "do a job."

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If Wozza had posted this on the Palace messageboard there'd be 9 or 10 lads with burnt cocks by now...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here