Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I caught my dad with my GF

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
I've had my GF for 2 years now (practically lives with me) - small white, petite thing, cooks for me, always been good to me.

I go away on holiday for a week, come back and something just doesn't seem right. I asked my dad if he had seen anything happen with my GF and he acts clueless.

So fast forward to 3 weeks later... I'm coming home from work when BAM, clear as day, right in my Kitchen I catch my father red handed with his meat in my GF.

I was PISSED OFF. Told him to get his meat out of GF and GTFO, needless to say my GF got turned off. I just couldn't get over it and that night kicked my GF to the curb.

Now it's been 2 weeks since the incident and that I've been without my GF and about 10 minutes ago my dad had the audacity to ask my how my GF has been, when he's the damn reason we ain't together no more.

Should I get off the computer and start swinging at him?
OR
Pack my stuff and be on my way.

Here's pics of my GF for you lot as I know you'll ask.

GF picture

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Poor I am afraid.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Sorry to hear Wozza, just hope you and the old man can sort it. Difficult times ahead in your household I should imagine. Maybe you should think about moving out until emotions are running a little less high and you've had time to clear your head.
:(

Mowgli

Sep 18, 2008
Brighton
That's really shit mate, know how you feel sort ofish, just got woken up by a text from my GF saying she got drunk last night and kissed some bloke ( she's on holiday with few of my mates at the mo ) and that s he is incredibly sorry, not sure what to do but I'm incredibly pissed off.

Hope it works out for you Wozza.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
That's really shit mate, know how you feel sort ofish, just got woken up by a text from my GF saying she got drunk last night and kissed some bloke ( she's on holiday with few of my mates at the mo ) and that s he is incredibly sorry, not sure what to do but I'm incredibly pissed off.

Surely not?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I think you were right in telling us of your sad story, we are, afterall, you virtual friends and I virtually shake your hand and say "keep your virtual chin up".

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
No Commander I'm not actually making that up :down:

You honestly didn't realise it was a joke when

a) He posted on NSC that his Dad was shagging his girlfriend
b) He described it as "right in my Kitchen I catch my father red handed with his meat in my GF"

??

This place astounds me sometimes.

Sorry to hear about your 'GF's' behaviour though, can I ask, why is she on holiday with your mates?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I think you were right in telling us of your sad story, we are, afterall, you virtual friends and I virtually shake your hand and say "keep your virtual chin up".

We are an extended family after all.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

This is shit, two things why is she on holliday with "a few of my mates" and ur not there? Secondly I know it's gonna be hard but dont I repeat dont reply to the text It will seriously head f*** her, go off the radar for a few days mate. Good luck.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here