Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I can't see what Norwich have got that we have not

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
What difference does it make?

We have one of the best up and coming managers in the country with Lambert. For goodness sakes, he gets linked with every job going under the sun.

Take the blue and white goggles off for just 30 seconds and think about it - Norwich possibly in the Premier League or Brighton possibly in the Championship.
So does Poyet. Put it this way I wouldn't want to swap our staff for yours.

See you next season.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Great, so another wigan with 14000 people in a half empty stadium or what ?
What an atmosphere that will be !!
Or are you hoping to get a load of fair weather fans suddenly appear in the stands ?
You some sort of twat or something?
We have history of very good crowds you know,yes been shite for 20 years but thats about to end.

Proper knob if you think 14k

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Or are you hoping to get a load of fair weather fans suddenly appear in the stands ?

We'll fill the stadium.

the1englishman

Jan 28, 2011
You some sort of twat or something?
We have history of very good crowds you know,yes been shite for 20 years but thats about to end.

Proper knob if you think 14k

So you hoping all them 40 and 50 year olds are suddenly going to appear overnight ?
Things change mate.
You have every chance to build things back up, the point iam making for a "proper knob" like you, is that it will take years for you to get back to them figures.
And when you get there, the team you now have will be long retired.

Stretcharm

Jan 28, 2011
Well, obviously it depends on us actually getting up this season, but with confidence, next year ( May 2011 ) we will have :

The best stadium in the Championship
One of the wealthiest Chairmen in the Championship
The stated ambition and means of quick promotion to the Premier League.

I've no idea whether Norwich will make the Premier League before us or not.

What makes your new stadium the best in the Championship?(if you get promoted)

You may have ambition, but ambition doesn't get you results.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010

The atmosphere will be amazing. Come and see as an away fan next year...

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Why have we got all these knobs on here who know nothing about us or our history? .They bore me shitless with there drivel.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
So you hoping all them 40 and 50 year olds are suddenly going to appear overnight ?
Things change mate.
You have every chance to build things back up, the point iam making for a "proper knob" like you, is that it will take years for you to get back to them figures.
And when you get there, the team you now have will be long retired.
You like many fans from other clubs just look at our last 12 homeless seasons attendances etc etc.Just because you recently had sell-out crowds doesn't make you massive.You had 14-15k crowds not so long ago so whats your point?
Deluded fool if you actually think we won't get 20k crowds,do you have any knowledge on club historys?

Jog on with the rest of your muppets

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010

State of the art facilities, no expense spared, research and design to incorporate the 'best bits' of all modern stadia, 'spec' on a par with The Emirates/Wembley. Bar seating capacity, it will be one of the best in the land. Please make the trip next year if you have a fixture - it'll be worth it.

Indeed ambition doesn't get you results, but coupled with finance and the right personnel, it gives you a great chance of success.

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach

Well the fact that £93 million has been spent building it, which other championship club has spent that amount? The facilities are going to be top, top class just come have a look next year

the1englishman

Jan 28, 2011
You like many fans from other clubs just look at our last 12 homeless seasons attendances etc etc.Just because you recently had sell-out crowds doesn't make you massive.You had 14-15k crowds not so long ago so whats your point?
Deluded fool if you actually think we won't get 20k crowds,do you have any knowledge on club historys?

Jog on with the rest of your muppets

England historical attendance and performance

Do you know the history of your own club ?
Take a look at the stats, very even really, except for recent history ( last 30 years ) where one of us has been on the up, and the other on the way down.
You seem to want to get into a pissing contest with no dick.
Iam not that interested in it, the only point i have been trying to make, was that it wont happen over night for you lot.
At that some of you seem to take offence.
Just tell me where these fans are going to come from ?
Its a slow ongoing thing to build the attendance, your club is doing all the right things to get back its fan base.
It just aint going to be fixed by opening a new stadium.

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove

Take a look at the stats, very even really, except for recent history ( last 30 years ) where one of us has been on the up, and the other on the way down.
Iam not that interested in it, the only point i have been trying to make, was that it wont happen over night for you lot.
Its a slow ongoing thing to build the attendance, your club is doing all the right things to get back its fan base.

We are on course to sell at least 12-13k season tickets next season and the club expects to sell all 15.5k so I am afraid you are wrong.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Allegedly, Norwich is a town full of cousins.

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach

See the problem with this point is it's a new stadium, there isn't any previous data on amount of fans in a new 20k stadium is there? It could sell out, you never know? However being realistic it probably won't it's just a consideration for the argument.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here