I Cant Find My Keys.

Lush

Mods' Pet
I've had a look. Are they any of these?

081704_acme002.jpg

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
For future reference, as "lost" things are always found in the last place you look, try looking there first.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Found them.......................................... Mrs Wildy Ears had them in her bag.

I'M GONNA KILL HER NOW.

What, in that PAPER one she once put over her head? How come they didn't fall out? HONESTLY

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Harsh. A spiteful pinch on the inside of the arm just above the elbow should do it.
I disagree. A swift blow, perhaps five across the eyes, is more quickly administered and thus makes it easier to flee from any retaliatory strike. A pinch needs you to get in close and it takes longer, leaving you more open to attack.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I disagree. A swift blow, perhaps five across the eyes, is more quickly administered and thus makes it easier to flee from any retaliatory strike. A pinch needs you to get in close and it takes longer, leaving you more open to attack.

I agree - otherwise what's the point of all that practice on the cat.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Whilst I cannot disagree with your synopsis that a punch in the face probably leaves you less vulnerable to a counter attack than a spiteful pinch on the inside of the upper arm, I really do think that the pinch is the gentlemen's alternative.

Thanks for all your advice and suggestions. In the end I opted to give her a dead leg. She stumbled after me as I stormed from the house but eventually her leg gave way and she fell over. I spent the night with her sister and when I went back this morning she was still lying on the floor sobbing. I threw her a cloth to clean herself up with, she forgave me and accapted that her own behaviour in this whole sorry episode had been appalling and that she had learned a valuable lesson.

If you read this darling I'm only joking. Sorry, showing off. Ouch, no need for that.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I think your all wrong, If it's a bit of revenge your after then just wait until the next time she's bent over doing something and flick her arse with a damp tea towel. By the time she's finished dancing and hopping around the room you've had plenty of time for a getaway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here