shouldnt you be at school or something?

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
I knew by 12.30 it was going to be be bad so i'm glad i didn't

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
For a horrible moment I thought Roxanne was going to be out then.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Come off it, it wasn't that bad. This is what test cricket is supposed to be like. Unless we bowled exceptionally well on that pitch, we were never going to take many wickets. I thought it was a good days cricket. Because there was so much action in the last ashes series, it seems that if 10 wickets don't fall on the first day everyone starts saying it's crap.
If we get skittled out for 250, then we can start talking about how crap we are. All we are looking for is a draw from this test, and as long as we can bat for *at least a day and a half we should do it.

*assuming the aussies are in for most of tomorrow

Last edited:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
bhafc99 said:
For a horrible moment I thought Roxanne was going to be out then.

:lolol: Cant resist it, here it comes...

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
We lost the 1st test last time and looked what happened.

And does anyone seriously think we are going to win it again?

Last time everything just clicked and the team geled perfectly.

This year two of our opening 3 batsmen aren't playing, our main bowler is only just fit, our captain isn't as experianced (sort of) and our main player (Flintoff) has only just returned from injury and also has captancy duties to think of.

Call me a bad fan but i just cant see how were going to win this one!

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Billy the Fish said:
Come off it, it wasn't that bad. This is what test cricket is supposed to be like. Unless we bowled exceptionally well on that pitch, we were never going to take many wickets. I thought it was a good days cricket. Because there was so much action in the last ashes series, it seems that if 10 wickets don't fall on the first day everyone starts saying it's crap.
If we get skittled out for 250, then we can start talking about how crap we are. All we are looking for is a draw from this test, and as long as we can bat for *at least a day and a half we should do it.

*assuming the aussies are in for most of tomorrow

Spot bloody on.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i dont think its quite as bad as it appears.
the aussies must have been thinking of 4 and a half/ five an over on that pitch.
i think we done quite well restricting them to under 4 an over ( first hour of the day was a bit dodgy mind)

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i stayed up, but it wasn't to watch the cricket, just to watch my tea make a re-appearence down the throne

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here