Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I can't believe it 4tune got booted off X Factor

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What the feck was that all about. Ok they put in 2 fairly average performances but were noway the worst of the night or even in the bottom 3.

The show has lost the plot as it is now about point scoring by Louis Gay Walsh and Sharon I am a talentless spiteful bitch Osbourne stitching up Cowell. Nothing to do with the best performer.

I would just love to give that Osborne bitch a piece of my mind. She is the no 1 talentless person on the TV.

The final 3 will be:

Shayne
Andy
Journey South

:angry: :angry:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
That does not measure on the scale compared to Roxanne, eh Easy10!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
4tune where shite. Little up themselves tarts.

Brenda has the best voice. That irish twat, cant believe he stayed in. probably had half of ireland voting for him.:rolleyes:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
4Tune sang twice on the night and were shit both times. Chenai (sp?) has fantastic baps so quite clearly deserves to stay in.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The only one who may have a fleeting career is Shayne. He can actucally sing, he is good looking and young. Osbourne's sexual harrassment of him made me feel quite ill.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
80's Seagull said:
Chenai (sp?) has fantastic baps so quite clearly deserves to stay in.

Absolutely. So does the other one, have no idea what she's called. Just-got-married bird. Fine pair.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
I have no idea what you lot are talking about :(

best kept that way...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Gritt23 said:
That does not measure on the scale compared to Roxanne, eh Easy10!
That was undoubtedly the greatest and most scandelous injustice since the Gore/Bush Florida vote-rig of 2000. I have been strongly lobbying for a public inquiry into that fiasco ever since, but so far no-one seems willing to take the bull by the horns and investigate this blatant miscarriage of justice.

Too many vested interests in the ITV hierarchy unfortunately. If the truth was ever uncovered, it would blow this Pop Idol / X-Factor thing wide open. Roxanne was the victim that time, but how many other incredible talents have gone to waste since that dark night in 2003 ?

Shocking stuff. I gather Panorama are doing a programme on it, due to go to air in January. That'll be a bit of an eye-opener, I'll bet.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Cowell was however made to look rather silly when he did not know the names of the 4tune singers :dunce:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Easy have you thought about fighting the next general election in 2009 as

" Easy 10 - Justice for Roxanne Party "

I could be a winner.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well Uncle S, I always said that when I run for election, it won't be as head of an autonomous single-issue party. Therefore I would need another flagship policy to go alongside the immediate reinstatement of Roxanne and her competitors into series 2 of Pop Idol 2003 for a recount.

How about a constitutional right for all gentlemen in tweed jackets and jodphurs to molest dwarves on their birthdays ? I know I can count on Chris Eubanks vote for that, and with him on board, the skys the limit really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here