Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"I can't believe I forgot to pay that bill Michelle.", “Oh, you’re only human...

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
just like the rest of us!!”

Sod Go Compare, that First Direct advert makes my blood boil. What a load of crap.

Ohh that's right Michelle, you're so quirky and tuned in. You're a real personality you are, look at you, hated in school by your teacher and now you're working in a bloody call center. Well done, you proved the critics wrong. Woffling crap in school about whales you thick bint.

"I'm like a fish outta water, we all are here." What? You mean all of you are struggling to cope with the demands of the job? You're all quirky with-it chatterboxes. My god as if having to call one of these places was bad enough... Be dull and boring by all means but be quick and efficient. I really, really don't what you to say any more words than you absolutely HAVE to. You're not clever or funny. Quirky or unique. You're an irritating, fat, possibly quite depressed slag.

"Oh, you’re only human, just like the rest of us!”. Tell it to the f***ing bailiffs.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof

Sod Go Compare, that First Direct advert makes my blood boil. What a load of crap.

Ohh that's right Michelle, you're so quirky and tuned in. You're a real personality you are, look at you, hated in school by your teacher and now you're working in a bloody call center. Well done, you proved the critics wrong. Woffling crap in school about whales you thick bint.

"I'm like a fish outta water, we all are here." What? You mean all of you are struggling to cope with the demands of the job? You're all quirky with-it chatterboxes. My god as if having to call one of these places was bad enough... Be dull and boring by all means but be quick and efficient. I really, really don't what you to say any more words than you absolutely HAVE to. You're not clever or funny. Quirky or unique. You're an irritating, fat, possibly quite depressed slag.

"Oh, you’re only human, just like the rest of us!”. Tell it to the f***ing bailiffs.

Quality :thumbsup:

daveybgtt

May 12, 2010
North Sompting
Looks like the advert's done it's job, you've certainly remembered it!

Don't mind the go compare adverts, it's the stupid f***ing meerkat ones that annoy me, HAHAHAHA SIMPLES LOL ROFL A MEERKAT HOW CUTE

f*** YOU!

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
"Michelle Green, you and I are going to be having a long conversation..."

Worst. Advert. Ever.

Why does the teacher even need a long conversation with her? She wasn't really doing anything wrong!

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Mwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

That's what noise whales makes.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto

They only shown the shortened version on TV, in the extended version she goes on to say:

"Oh, you’re only human, just like the rest of us!
...but we will be charging you a £200 late payment fee and this will be a blotch on your credit rating"

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Hate it but sorry you cannot tell me that Go Compare is better... no, no, no, no, no, and...

NO!!!!!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Its false advertising in my book, basically saying to every First Direct customer you can use the "I forgot" line and get away with it. I envisage lots of people doing this now and if FD try and force a fine then they just say "well that does'nt happen in the advert, my lawyer will contact you shortly" job done!

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
More> Freeman is the way to go with adverts. cool voice, simple message. "I'm More than freeman"

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Hate it but sorry you cannot tell me that Go Compare is better... no, no, no, no, no, and...

NO!!!!!

Go Compare seem to have finally twigged how hated their crappy opera singer is. The silent-movie-Keystone-cops thing is equally crap but at least it doesn't have you leaping for the remote to zap it as soon as it comes on.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
cant find on you tube. Help?

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
The advert that really annoys me is the Echo Falls one for them sponsoring Come Dine With Me. It's something like "Book the taxis before you serve the cheese course! another dinner party tip from Echo Falls".

How f***ing anti-social is the average Echo Fall drinker, why do they host these dinner parties for people they clearly can't wait to get rid of?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The advert that really annoys me is the Echo Falls one for them sponsoring Come Dine With Me. It's something like "Book the taxis before you serve the cheese course! another dinner party tip from Echo Falls".

How f***ing anti-social is the average Echo Fall drinker, why do they host these dinner parties for people they clearly can't wait to get rid of?

Most people would book a taxi as soon as they saw the Echo Falls surely?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Shirley its better to book a taxi for midnight at eleven o clock than wait until eleven fifty and have to wait an hour as all the taxis are booked.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here