Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I CAN'T be BOTHERED going TODAY as we will BE hammered

ArcticBlue

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex Inlander
I was there yesterday and it was fantastic. You're right, despite the injuries and suspensions today could be one of those games to remember, and Ernest and anyone else who skips it because it looks a hopeless cause could be kicking themselves at 5pm.

Good for you, that sort of finish to a game is priceless. I was horizontal and moribund on the sofa watching through squinted eyes until the last attack. when Ji scored I sat up and shouted various rude words in my excitement. It's a shame they didn't show the reaction of Niall Quinn in the studio, although the Sunderland faithful celebrated accordingly, one guy gave Ji a big sloppy kiss on the cheek. Top stuff.

The judge

Sep 28, 2011
Portslade
Can't wait to get out there . Never forgive Southampton and Spurs playing out a boring draw to stop us going up . Going to sing what a bunch of C--ts we all remember Southampton . So will be home by 3.30 as could only get tickets in the East Stand ; And miss Billy Paynter's Hat-trick . Gus Poyet's Blue and White Army !!!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Man Utd 2
Blackburn 3

NEVER say die, especially to those c*nts from down the road and that self satisfied twat, Adkins.

May 17, 2011
1066 country
Maybe a MIRACLE may happen TOO but not TODAY. Stay in Hastings and don't WASTE your time

No way. im leaving shortly. If you dont go and you have a ticket you should be ashamed there are many true fans out ther like myself who work to many sats to get a season ticket who want to go but can't as sold out. KEEP THE FAITH.

D

Deleted User X18H

Shame on you! And what's Dick Knight got to do with the 1983 money.

Give your ticket to someone who wants to go and support the Albion.

Things might be tough at present but support the club and team, they need it more than ever now.

Shame on you!

Whooooshhhhhhhh

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Albion 0-5 Southampton , hat TRICK by Rickie Lambert, Hammond gives the NORTH Stand a WAVE, Atkins SMUG smile, GUS flounces OFF when the BOOING starts, NO wonder I can't BE bothered.

Albion take on Southampton today desperate for a win to take the club back into the top half of the Championship and Mr Perry said the £36 million proposals marked an exciting time in its history.

And he called on fans to back the club’s proposals with the same enthusiasm as they backed the Seagulls’ long-running bid for a new ground

Albion's £36 million plans to push for Premiership From The Argus)

So much for your support then

Albion take on Southampton today desperate for a win to take the club back into the top half of the Championship and Mr Perry said the £36 million proposals marked an exciting time in its history.

And he called on fans to back the club’s proposals with the same enthusiasm as they backed the Seagulls’ long-running bid for a new ground

Albion's £36 million plans to push for Premiership From The Argus)

So much for your support then

where's my gun?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here