Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I CAN'T be BOTHERED going TODAY as we will BE hammered

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
I'm STAYING in the warm TODAY as I can't face getting BEAT today and SEEING Nigel Atkins SMUG face like last season.

MORE chance of Dick Tight TELLING us where the 1983 FA Cup Final MONEY is than US scoring LET alone WINNING so I shall give todays GAME a swerve and STAY at home.

I hope the players do not share your terrible defeatest attitude!
Hang your head in shame!

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
Oh go on, go. How bad can it be? Look what happened in the Sunderland/City game yesterday, you just never know with football.

I was there yesterday and it was fantastic. You're right, despite the injuries and suspensions today could be one of those games to remember, and Ernest and anyone else who skips it because it looks a hopeless cause could be kicking themselves at 5pm.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
I'm STAYING in the warm TODAY as I can't face getting BEAT today and SEEING Nigel Atkins SMUG face like last season.

MORE chance of Dick Tight TELLING us where the 1983 FA Cup Final MONEY is than US scoring LET alone WINNING so I shall give todays GAME a swerve and STAY at home.

Shame on you! And what's Dick Knight got to do with the 1983 money.

Give your ticket to someone who wants to go and support the Albion.

Things might be tough at present but support the club and team, they need it more than ever now.

Shame on you!

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton

See ya :bigwave: don't need fans like you at the Amex anyway

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

Good, at least there is a reduced chance of having the misfortune of bumping in to you today.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Shame on you! And what's Dick Knight got to do with the 1983 money.

Give your ticket to someone who wants to go and support the Albion.

Things might be tough at present but support the club and team, they need it more than ever now.

Shame on you!

Well done Ernest someone took the bait!

Sent from my iPhone using a goat

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
To be honest, I haven't actually wanted to go and see us play football for weeks. However, I would rub my cock on a cheese grater just to spend a single minute at The Amex, so for that alone any home match is still a great day.

Well said, we really do have a fantastic stadium to enjoy. I'm going to get there early to read about the expansion plans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here